✨ chapter 63✨

Laaya kahaan mujhko yeh moh tera
Raatein na ab meri, na mera savera
Jaan lega meri yeh ishq mera

Ishq mein nigaahon ko
Milti hain baarishein
Phir bhi kyun kar raha
Dil teri khwaahishein

Dil meri na sune
Dil ki main na sunu
Dil meri na sune
Dil ka main kya karu
______________________________________

Ekaansh knocked the door and said jaan are you ready, everyone is waiting for you.

She opened the door and said yes I'm ready.

Seeing her, his eyes and mouth got open, he look at her from head to toe.

Looking at his expression she giggled, he took a step towards her, seeing this she took a step back. He hold her wrist and pulled her towards him and encircled his arms around her waist.

She kept her on hand on his chest and smile looking at him, he kissed her forhead and said you are looking drop dead gorgeous..

Hearing him, she blushed and look down.he chuckled and made her look at him by holding her chin.

She gave him small smile and said you are also looking handsome.

He frown seeing her pale face and asked with a concern while carressing her cheeks why are you sounding so low....

She look down and started to play with his coat button. He again said softly...jaan what happened....

She looked at him and said woh ansh ,,i wanna talk to you about something....

He nodded his head and said haa bolo, what happened...

Woh she said but trisha came there,and said ohh I'm sorry did i disturb you both...

Priya got out of his hold and said no trisha, it's okay..

Trisha nodded and said bhabhi woh, dadi is calling you...

Priya nodded her head and said let's go...

She looked at ekansh and gave him smile then they all went out.

When they came out of room, everyone looked at her, all of them got mesmerized seeing her, she became the centre of attention, she look down because she don't like this much attention.

Mom came towards her , she took the kajal from her eyes on tip of her finger and applied it behind priya's ear and said nazar  na lage meri bachi ko , kitni pyaari lag rahi hai.

(May god keep you away from all  evil eye, you are looking so beautiful)

Priya smile at her gesture and look down, reema came towards her and said bhabhi you took all the attention..

She blushed and smile at her, she went to dadi and said ji dadi , you called me.

Yes beta, i want you to welcome the groom.dadi said. Priya looked at her shocked and said but dadi how can I ?, it's ritu's right. She'll do it.

Ritu came there and said but bhabhi you are elder than me so, please i want you to do it.

She looked at ekaansh, when ekansh nodded his head with a smile, she also smile and said fine I'll do it.

Mumma I'll check on sana, if she need anything or not. priya said, mom nodded her head so priya went from there .

She went inside sana room , she is sitting there getting nervous..

When she saw priya there, she got up and said bhabhi i don't wanna get Married...

Priya looked at her with wide eyes and said what!!!! But why... Did something happened, or Nikhil ji said something to you....

No bhabhi he didn't said anything, we didn't even talked with eachother, after Mehandi function.she said and sat on bed.

Priya went to her, sitting next to her, she kept her hand on Sana's shoulder and asked then what happened...

Bhabhi I'm scared, i don't know how i am going to manage everything there in new house with new people whom I don't even know properly.she said.

Priya sigh in relief listening her and said calmly...it is normal to get nervous on your wedding, by time you'll handle everything. I was also nervous at the time of my marriage but see ,here I'm handling everything... So don't worry everything will be fine hmmm.

Sana smile and nodded her head, that's when they heard the sound of crackers, dhol ..

Priya looked out of the window and said baarat is here... You sit here i am going out, and be calm , don't be nervous..

Sana nodded her head, priya smile at her and went out....

Ritu came towards her and gave her a pooja thali, priya took it and all of them went towards entrance.

They all watched there dance, varun and Vikram even dance with everyone.

Groom came down from horse and came towards her, priya did his aarti, and applied tilak on his forehead.

It's time for nose pulling ritual...reema said to which groom sister'said didi you'll not be able to pull his nose, did you saw his height...

Varun laughed and said her husband is taller than the groom, but she always twist his ears easily. So it is not tough task for her.

Everyone laughed hearing him... Priya turned red, she tried to pull groom's nose but his sisters kept pulling him back , priya passed the thali to ritu and anyhow pulled his nose.

Everyone clapped then they all came inside.... Ekaansh helped the groom to sit on stage.....

Chachi came towards priya and said beta go and bring sana here...

Priya nodded her head and went from there, she called varun, ekansh, vikram and one of his friend ...

They went inside her room, then priya said sana it's time....

Sana nodded her head and got up. Vikram and ekaansh kissed her forehead....

She smile with teary eyes, then all the boys hold phoolon ki chadar above her head, then they all come out...

Photographer's started recording the bride's entry....

After that sana went to stage and stand next to Nikhil.. he smile looking at her, she also shyly smile at him..

Priya went and stand next to ekaansh, then it was time for varmala ( garland ceremony)

Trisha give them  varmala.... When sana tried to put it in his neck , his friends picked him up , seeing this ekaansh and Vikram went to stage and picked her in their arms..

Everyone laughed seeing this,,, then they put the garland in eachother s neck and then the boys put them on floor...

Then bride and groom went to mandap and settle down, then pandit started to chant mantras....

Priya is feeling weak so , she sat on chair and started looking the wedding.

Ekaansh saw her sitting there, so he also went to her and sat next to her. Priya smile at him , he took her hand in his hand and said while admiring her hand your hands are looking beautiful with this mehandi, your red chooda and engagement ring...

Priya looked at him with a smile who is busy playing with her chooda when his eyes went on his name which is written in her Mehandi, he carressed his name... And kissed there.

She kept looking at him with smile on her lips.

______________________________________

To be continued......