✨ chapter 4✨

Aankhon mein teri
Ajab si ajab si adaayein hain
Ho.. aankhon mein teri
Ajab si ajab si adaayein hain
Dil ko bana de jo patang saansein
Yeh teri woh haawayein hai

______________________________________

Next morning

*Ranghuvanshi villa

Ekansh is sleeping with a peaceful smile on his face because he is remembering her wife smile with cute dimples how her one smile change his bad mood in a good. Sometime how childishly she shows her anger puffing her cheeks ,how she blush every now and then because of his one look or his forhead kiss. He don't know how in just one day he started behaving like a lover it's all because of his innocent wife she is so adorable for him. His sleep and thoughts broke because of sunlight peeping through the window falls on his face. He sit on bed and stretch his muscles,yawns then getup to take shower.

After taking shower he walks out of the bathroom just in towel which is hanging on his waist loosely showing his perfect abs,he ruffle his hair with his hands and walk towards his closet to take his formal three piece suit.

After getting ready he spray some cologne on him then take his phone and went out of the room hurriedly because he is getting late he is having an important meeting in which his presence is needed.

When he didn't saw anyone in living room he started moving outside the living room silently so that he don't get notice by his mom but it's too late his mom already stopped him while calling him from behind he turn around after listening his mom voice.

Where do you think you are going young man??????his mom asked him raising her eyebrow.

Uhhh........ office???he said questionly.

Without having breakfast??his mom said.

Mom I'm getting late for meeting I'll have something in office.he said to his mom.

No I'm not going to listen to u come with me. She said and drag him towards dining table holding his hand .

Sit here and eat something.she said.

Ok .he said.

Bhai what happened bhabhi ki yaad aa rahi hai??trisha asked her brother smiling.
(Are Missing sister in law)

Hmmm. he just hummed and started having his breakfast to which others smile looking at him.

Their son is changing who always gets busy in his office work, who gets angry easily and remove his anger on their office employees.
Their cold and distant son is missing his wife.

Yaad se jaakr use le aana Shaam ko bhool mat jana apne kaam ke chakkar me.his mother said to him to which he nodded with a smile.

(Bring her in the evening don't forget because of ur work)

He touched his parents feet for blessing,kissed his siblings head and went From there towards his car. He open the door of his car, settle down on seat wearing seatbelt he start his car watchman opens the gate of Raghuvanshi villa he drove off towards his office.

After 30 minutes he stop his car in front of his company Raghuvanshi and son's