✨ chapter 26✨

Tera Hoon Main Is Lamha
Sar Se Paaon Talak
Aise Mujhe Thaam Zara
Main Na Jaaun Chhalak

Shaukh Se Pee Mujhe
Main Tera Jam Hoon
Ik Dafa Aaye Jo
Main Toh Woh Sham Hoon

Tu Na Mile Mujhko
Toh Jeena Hai Bekaar
Tere Bina Khaali
Hai Khwabon Ka Bazaar

Tumse Tumhi Ko
Maanga Maine Udhaar
Baahon Mein Apni
Aane De Ik Baar

______________________________________

He come in a room with her in his arms, she looked at the room and gasped looking at it, because it was beautifully decorated, which is giving a romantic vibes.

He closed the door with his leg and move towards bed.he dropped her on bed that's when she said no no I'm wet don't put me on bed.

He smirk listening her words, seeing his smirk she release what she said she shake her head innocently and said no. I didn't meant it in that way. My saree is wet because of rain.

Just wait for some seconds you'll be wet in that way also.he said teasing her.

Listening his words, her cheeks turn crimson red she immediately hide her face in her palms.he Chuckled looking at her.

He hover over her and remove her hand from her face. Her eyes are closed. He traced his fingers on jaw and said open your eyes.

But she didn't open her eyes so he said in his dominating voice open your eyes and look at me.

Shiver ran down her spine listening his dominating voice,so she slowly opened her eyes, her eyes met with his dark obs which is filled with, love, care, desire, passion.

He hold her both hand and kept it over her head. He started Tracing her face with his forefinger from her forhead to her eyes, and stopped at her cleavage. Her chest was moving up and down.he look at her, she was already looking at him, her eyes is showing nothing but just love for him.

He took his face close to her face , his hot breath is falling on her lips making her stomach churn inside her.

He slowly put his lips on her lips and started sucking her lips. He took her lips in his mouth and started sucking it.then he took her lower lip and started sucking and licking it. His hands were tracing her curves which is increasing her heart beat.

He lick her lips when she didn't open her mouth he put his palm on her asset and squeezed it, which make her moan in his mouth, taking it as an opportunity he slide his toungue inside her mouth and started tasting every inch of her mouth.she was also moving her lips in order to match his pace, but it was difficult for her.