✨ chapter 57✨

Lab kahe na kahe
Bolti hai nazar
Pyaar nahin chupta..
Yaar chhupaane se
(Pyaar nahin chupta..
Yaar chhupaane se)
Aa..roop ghoonghat mein ho
Toh suhana lage
Baat nahin banti yaar bataane se
Yeh dil ki baatein dil hi jaane ya jaane khuda

Yeh ladki haaye Allah, haaye haaye re Allah
Yeh ladka haaye Allah, haaye haaye re Allah

______________________________________

Today all of them woke up early, because in morning there is haldi ceremony then tomorrow is wedding.

So they did breakfast and went to get ready.

Priya was pinning her saree on her shoulder that's when ekaansh came inside and said are....jaan yaar jaldi ready hojao , everyone is waiting to start the function. (Please get ready fast)

There sana is also not ready, why you all ladies have to take this much time in getting ready.

Now don't start shouting, I'm ready let's go...she said rolling her eyes and went outside covering her head .

she said rolling her eyes and went outside covering her head

Ekaansh shook his head and followed her

Ekaansh shook his head and followed her. Priya went inside sana room and looked at sana , her makeup was done and she is struggling with her hairs,

When sana saw her from mirror, she turn to her and said thank god!!! Bhabhi you came, please help me with these hairs.

Priya nodded her head and started making  her hairstyle.

After sometime she made her stand up and looked at her from head to toe,, she said to sana haa finally you are ready, you are looking amazing.. chalo let's go ...fast....

Ekansh again came in room and said sana are you ready.

Yess bhai....she said with a smile, he came to her and hugged her, he kissed her forhead and said looking beautiful.

Thanku bhai, she said breaking the hug.

Then they all went out of room..

When Chachi looked at sana she came to her and said oh god!!!! Finally you all came ...

They made sana sit on small table, then everyone started applying haldi on her, then priya and ekansh went to her, priya applied haldi on her cheeks and her nose, sana giggled.

Ekaansh also applied haldi on her cheeks and kissed her forhead.

Ekaansh looked here and there, When no one noticed them, he hold priya's wrist and drag her in corner.

What happened ansh,...priya said looking at him shocked, .

He came closer to her, she kept her hand on his chest and said looking here and there what are you doing, someone will see us..

He showed her the haldi bowl in his hand, he took the paste and Applied it on her cheeks, she closed her eyes, and smile,

She opened her eyes, standing on her tiptoes she applied haldi on his cheeks by touching her cheeks with his, he smile and held her waist.

She looked in his eyes and smile at him. He took his fingers on her waist and applied haldi there, tracing his fingers all over her waist.

She held his shoulder and took a long breath closing her eyes.

He nuzzle his face in her neck and gave her a feathery kisses  She titled her neck in response.

Ekaansh,,beta where are you, they heard mom's voice.

Priya immediately pushed him and ran inside room, he shook his head with a smile, she cleaned herself and came out of room, and started watching the haldi ceremony.

Reema and ekansh came there and stand next to her.

Reema looked at both of them and said waise where were you both..

Listening her priya coughed, ekaansh carressed her back and said we were here only.

Reema chuckled and said you know, i can see that yellow haldi marks on both of your cheeks and here on her waist too.

Listening her priya's cheeks turned red then she looked down.

Reema giggled looking at her.
This time dad called ekansh so he went from there, Reema looked at priya and said acha bhabhi tell me na,what i asked yesterday....

Priya looked at her confusingly and said what.

Reema said wiggling her eyebrows are wahi bed thing, you know what I mean right.

Priya got embarrassed so to change the topic she said I'm not understanding what are you saying reema, we'll talk about it later...

That's when ekaansh again came there and asked so what are you both talking.

Reema looked at him and said nothing i just asked about bed thing from her,then she said that you are good in bed but you are a gentle type, and here she liked everything rough.

Listening her priya's eyes widened she looked at ekaansh who raised his eyebrow looking at her, she immediately Shook her negativily and said while pinching her throat i swear I didn't said anything like that, she is lying.

He smirk and whispered in her ears wait Mrs Raghuvanshi I'll show you tonight how gentle i am.

She gulped listening his words and glared at reema who just giggled and shrugged her shoulder.

Ekaansh hit Reema's head and said you are talking to much nowadays .

She showed her toungue to him.
Then Reema held priya hand and said waise bhabhi do you know how to cook.

Priya nodded her head then ekansh said Yes she knows how to cook, and she makes delicious food.

Learn something from her,kyunki tu toh gobar jaisa khana banati hai.

( Because you made food which tasted like shit)

Reema looked at priya and said see bhabhi, aapke pati  ne gobar bhi chak rakha hai.

( See sister in law, your husband had tasted shit also)

Hearing her priya started laughing clutching her stomach. Ekaansh glared at reema, seeing this reema laughed and ran. From there.

Don't laugh much,, I'll see you in room saying this he went from there, she gulped and bite her lower lip.

She muttered yeh reema ne Kahan fasa diya..

(where did reema trapped me)

After that they all had there lunch and enjoyed all day together.

______________________________________

To be continued......