✨chapter 28✨

Tumse mila to yun laga
Khud se hua hoon main ru-ba-ru
Mere pyar ki har daastan
Tujhpe khatam, tujhse shuru
Dil ki sar-zameen par tera sajda main karoon
Aaja mere maahi khud ko tujhse jod doon
Maheroo de sukoon kar meri chahat kubool
Kar kubool, de sukoon maheroo maheroo
______________________________________

They reached home , ekansh stopped the car they both come out of the car and went inside. They saw all of them were present there in living room.

Priya went towards mom ,dad and took their blessing. They blessed her, her mother in law kissed her forhead and said meri beti aa gayi.

Tumhare bina ghar blkul suna suna lagta hai her father in law said carressing her head.

You all forget me, from since we got married you all only love her.ekansh said dramatically and sit beside trisha.

All of them chuckled looking at his drama.

So beta did you enjoyed yesterday.mom said looking at priya.

Ji mumma priya and look down blushing remembering their moments.

Ekaansh saw her red cheeks he smirk looking at her knowing the reason of her blush.

All of this got notice by none other than trisha and varun they both look at eachother and grinned.

Waise Bhai don't you think bhabhi is glowing more today.trisha said putting her elbow on his shoulder.

Ekaansh got to know that his evil siblings is trying to tease his wife. So he thought why not to join them to tease her so he said Yess indeed she is glowing Today.

Hearing him she looked at him and he wink at her, her cheeks turned Red she immediately lookdown.

Lagta hai kal bhabhi pe bhaiya ke pyaar ka rang chad gaya.trisha said, ekansh got shocked he didn't expect this from her innocent sister.

Hearing her comment priya's eye widened,her cheeks were completely red now. She immediately got up and said stammering wohh...mujhe kaam hai main aati hoon .she was about to go from there but ekansh hold her wrist and pull her towards him, she lose her balance and directly landed on his lap.

Her eyes widened, she was about to get up from his lap but he hold her waist.she whispered looking down Kya kar rahe hai chodiye na sab dekh rahe hai.

It's okay bhabhi we don't have any problem, you can sit comfortably there. Varun teased her, she whinned at their teasing and hide her face in his chest. All of them started laughing loudly looking at her.

She got up from his lap and ran towards her mother and said hugging her mumma see na they are teasing me.

So her mother in law looked towards Varun,Trisha and said little sternly both of you behave she is elder than you, just tease her little bit not this much see she got all red.

Priya looked at her bewildered, she didn't expected this reply from her. All of them started laughing loudly listening her sentence.varun was literally rolling on floor clutching his stomach.

Kya mumma aap bhi...priya whinned like a child , , now no one will tease my daughter her father in law said carressing her head, she hugged him and said i love you papa.to which he replied i love you meri bachi.

All of them smile looking at father daughter duo.

After sometime they kept talking and joking. Then Varun said let's do something I'm getting bored.

Let's watch bhai bhabhi wedding video what say trisha said excitedly.

Priya also got excited and said yes yes let's watch that.

Bhabhi don't get this much exited it was your wedding only varun said to her to which priya hit him on head and went towards their home theatre.

All chuckled looking at her and joined her in home theatre.

They all settle down on couch, ekansh started the video and sat beside her, she kept her head on his shoulder while watching the video.

In video when priya enter in her red lehanga.ekansh whispered you were looking breathtaking on that day.

She scoffed and said you were not even looking at me.

My eyes were only on you all the time but you didn't noticed.he said and kissed her head.

Bhabhi you were looking so nervous at that time trisha said looking at screen.

Haa i was very nervous, my dad encourage me, otherwise i was not ready to come on stage.she said with a smile remembering the moment.

Ekansh also smile looking at her.

Awwww look how bhai's eyes are fixed on bhabhi only.varun said.

Priya blushed and looked at him. He smile at her to which she Also smile back.

They kept watching video , remembering their day when they were tied together in a sacred bond.

At vidaii scene tears roll down from her eyes, because that was a very emotional moment for, leaving her parents behind is not that easy.

Ekaansh took her in side hug and whispered shhh.... Stop crying.

I'm not crying she said cutely.

He scoffed and said yeah I can see that.

He kissed her forhead. Mom saw all this and smile looking at their bond.

After the video end, mom saw the time and said chalo it's late, have your dinner and go to your room.

They all got up and went to dining room. Maids server them their dinner. They eat it in comfortable silence.

After their dinner they all went to their room.

Ekansh and priya came in room, he said looking at her go change , I'll change here only.

She nodded and went to washroom.

She came inside the room and saw that he is already lying on bed, only in his trousers.

She went to bed, lie down beside him, she scooted closer to him and kept her head on his chest. He also kept his hand on her waist and pulled her close to him, she smile and covered both of them with quilt.

After sometime they both went into dreamland.

______________________________________

To be continued......