✨chapter11✨

Main Jinni Teri Care Kara, Loyal Raha
Ni Tu Onne Tikhe Tevar Dikhave

Ni Mukde na Nakhre Tere, Nakhre Tere
Munda Dino Din Mukda he Jaave
Tu Akkad ch Gal na Kare, Gal na Kare
Meri Jaan Nikaldi Jaave

______________________________________

Midnight

They both were sleeping peacefully in eachother hold. Priya's sleep broke she started to feel uncomfortable and  pain started in her lower abdomen. That's when she rememember that it's her date and she got her periods.

She slowly got out of his hold without disturbing his sleep. She went inside washroom to change her clothes. She wore sanitary napkins, after that she was about to go outside from washroom but her cramps hit her hard she whimper in pain and put her hand on her stomach.

She slowly walks out of washroom with the support of wall. She lie down on bed curling in a ball. She close her eyes to sleep but sleep is far away From her eyes because her cramps are getting worse.

She is trying hard not to make any sound from her mouth. Again a cramp hit her hard this time a sound escape from her mouth. And tears started to fall from her eyes.

Hearing her sound ekansh sleep broke he open his eyes to see her lying at the end of bed curling in ball.

He panic seeing her like that he immediately sat on bed. He hold her forearm and turn her towards him what he is saw make his heart clenched. Her eyes is closed tightly,tears are continuously flowing from her eyes.her hand is on her stomach.

Jaan what happened why are you crying.are u okay he asked worriedly  carressing her hair.

Listening his voice she open her eyes she hold his hand and said while crying Aaah .. it's paining.

Where it is paining jaan tell me??he  asked softly and wipe her tears with his palm.

Here..aaa bohot dard ho raha hai she said while clutching her stomach.
(It's paining too much)

Is it because of food we eat it reception he asked to which she just shake her head negativily.

Then why your stomach is paining this much he asked to her,she didn't said anything and started looking here and there. Again cramp hit her she wince in pain .

Are you on your periods he asked softly she just nod her head without looking at him because of embarrassment.

You don't have to get embarrass it's natural and I'm your husband i have right to know  everything related to you. He said .

Tell me did you took painkiller. he asked she shake her head negativily.

He take a painkiller from side drawer and made her eat it.

After that he made her lie down, after seeing her expressions he got to know that she is still in pain so he slowly slide her top little upwards, feeling moment she open her eyes and asked nervously wh...what are u doing.

He kept his palm on her lower abdomen and said shhhh...lie down it will give you relief from pain, trust me. She nodded her head and  again put her head on pillow.

He kept carressing her abdomen, feeling relax,she slept, in sleep she turn towards him and burried her face in his chest, he also hug her. He kissed her forhead and whispered meri Jaan kitne pain me thi.
(My life she was in so much pain)

After sometime he also slept holding her in his arms.

✨💜

Next morning his sleep broke because of sunlight he saw her sleeping peacefully so without disturbing her sleep he went towards washroom.