✨ chapter 17✨

Dhal rahi, pighal rahi
Yeh raat dheere dheere
Badh rahi hai pyaar ki
Baat dheere dheere
Choodiyan gunguna ke kya kahein sanjna
Yeh choodiyan gunguna ke kya kahein sanjnaRaat ki raat jagaaun
Mujhe haq hai
Chand poonan ka churaun
Mujhe haq hai

Piya.. piya...
Piya piya bole mere jiya
Tumhein haq hai
Tumhein haq hai
Tumhein haq hai

______________________________________

She was coming towards her room after talking to her mother. She is walking so slow because she is nervous because of his words which he said to her in afternoon.

She slowly open the door of their room and enter inside,she saw he was sitting on bed, she turned around and closed the door. He was noticing her all moments. He stood up from bed and started taking steps towards her slowly,he was looking at her with his intense gaze. When she saw him coming towards her, she started taking step back but her back collided with door.

He come towards her and stood in front of her, she is shivering under his intense gaze. He put his hand on door beside her locking her inbetween him and the door.

Music: Haye rama yeh kya hua
Kyun aise humein satane lage
Tum itni pyaari ho samne
Hum kaabu mein kaise rahein
Jao humko to aati sharm hai
Teri aisi adaa pe to fida hum hain

She look in his eyes which is showing so many emotions. She knows what is going to happen today.

He bend down and trace his lips slowly on her earlobe. He trace his lips From her earlobe to her jaw then he Stop near her lips. She shuddered feeling his breath on her lips ,he move his face more towards her lips, he was about to kiss her but she turned her face to left side so his lips landed on her jaw, he smile in her skin, he know what she is feeling right now.

He move his face away from her to see her face, her eyes is closed, her lips parted, her breathing is uneven causing her bosoms to move up and down. Feeling no movement she open her eyes to look at him he was looking at her. She got shy. Her face turned red. She pushed him and ran towards balcony then stood there facing her back to him.she put her hand on her chest and clutched her nuptial chain in her hand. Her eyes closed, lips have small yet shy smile.

Tauba meri tauba yeh bhi kya sitam hai
Aisi zid karne lage
Jaane tumne kya kya socha aage aage
Hum to ab darne lage
Arre socha hai yeh ke raat aur din
Tujhe pyaar karenge hum
Darte ho kyun ho jaaneman
Mere pyaar se

He smile at her shyness and moved towards her. He stood behind her and slide his hand on her waist pulling her more towards him. Her breath got stuck, feeling him this close. He put his face in the crook of her neck and started leaving wet kisses on her neck.   Shiver ran down her spine feeling his lips on her skin. She tightly clutched his arm which was on her waist and rested her head on his chest.

Her breaths are getting uncontrollable because of his torture, a moan escape her mouth when he bite on her neck and started sucking that area swirling his tongue on her skin.

  He turn her around holding her from shoulder. She was looking down she don't have courage to look in his eyes, he put her hair strand behind her ear. Her hair is flowing from air which is coming from outside. He slowly traced his fingers on eyes then on her nose, he parted her lips with his fingers, by now her breathing is uneven. She is shivering under his touch, he slide his fingers on her neck he was about to reach her cleavage she got out of his hold, before she could again run away he hold her wrist and twisted it behind her back and pulled her towards him with a jerk that her soft bosoms collided with his hard chest.

She got goosebumps all over body when her bosom got pressed on his chest. He can feel her bosoms moving up and down against his chest.

Kaali kaali zulfein gori gori baahein
Mujhko tadpane lagi
Honth bheege bheege
Nasheeli yeh aankhein
Pyas ko jagane lagi