✨chapter 16✨

Thhe tukdo mein jee rahe
Tum jo mile toh jud gaye
Pankh laga ke udd chala mann mera o..

Tujhme main hoon, mujhme tu
Aur hai saansein roobaroo
Kuch bhi nahi ab dono ke darmiyaan

Chahe uss chand mein
Chamak rahe na rahe
Tere mere pyar ki umar salamat rahe

Chahe main rahoon jahan mein
Chahe tu na rahe
Tere mere pyar ki umar salamat rahe
______________________________________

One week has passed when she got an injury. Now she is doing good with the support of her family most importantly her husband. In this week she got a lot of pampering from them. To be honest she loved all attention she got from everyone in this past week, she always thanked god that she have a got such a nice inlaws and husband. Ekansh took a good care of her, he was even working from home just for her, whenever he have to go to office for important meeting,then her mother in law used to spend time with her so that she don't get bored. even her father in law used to play carrom with her whenever she get bored.

After coming from college both varun trisha used to play different different games with her.

Morning 3:00am

Priya woke up early today because today is karwachauth and she is fasting for him.

She took a bath and got ready in simple saree for now

She put vermillion on her hairline, she went towards him sat next to him,she kissed him on his forehead

She put vermillion on her hairline, she went towards him sat next to him,she kissed him on his forehead. She got up and adjusted her saree,after giving him last glance she left the room and went downstairs.

She came downstairs to see that mom,dad are already present there talking to each other. She went towards them and touch their feets to take the blessing. They both blessed her putting their hands on her head.

She settle down on chair,when they were talking her mother in law said see ekaansh also came.

Listening her mother in law's words she look towards stair case there he is coming with a smile wearing casual clothes looking like a greek god,his tshirt is sticking to his body like a second skin showing his abs and muscles.