✨ chapter 12✨

Teri nazar ne yeh kya kar diya
Mujhse hi mujhko juda kar diya

Teri nazar ne yeh kya kar diya
Mujhse hi mujhko juda kar diya
Main rehta hun tere paas kahin
Ab mujhko mera ehsaas nahi
Dil kehta hai bas mujhe

Ke thoda thoda pyaar hua tumse
Ke thoda ikraar hua tumse
Ke thoda thoda pyaar hua tumse
Ke thoda ikraar hua tumse
Ke jyada bhi hoga tumhi se
Ke thoda thoda pyaar hua tumse

______________________________________

After 2 months.

These two months was blissful for both of them. They care for eachother,  she was always understanding and supportive for him , she didn't said anything to him even he didn't gave her time always get busy in work, she knows how tired he gets handling all the work.

In room here both of them are sleeping cuddling with each other.
Priya's sleep got broke when she feel sunlight falling on her face. She slowly open her eyes after blinking few times to get clear vision, she was about to get up but she Stop when she felt a weight on her chest and waist.

She look down to see ekansh is sleeping putting his head on her chest,his hands is around her waist.there legs are entangled with eachother. She slowly tried to get out of his hold but his hold tighten on her waist and he push his face more towards her chest, feeling his hot breath on her cleavage, her face turned red,her heart started thumping loudly inside her chest, ekansh smile listening her sudden fast heartbeat knowing its because of him.

He tighten his hold around her more and said in his sleepy voice where are you going leaving me here..

Ignoring her shyness she started carressing his hair and said it's morning already everyone must be waiting for us.

Hmmm he just hummed but didn't release her From his hold.

So she said jaane dijiye na
(Let me go)

A sigh escape his lips but nonetheless he remove his hand from her waist, he lift his face from her chest and look at her face,he smile looking at her red face, he put her hair strand behind her ear and kissed her forhead then he said in his raspy voice go before I change my mind..

She immediately got up and ran inside the washroom with her clothes. he smile shaking his head and muttered jhalli (silly girl)

After getting ready she comeout from washroom wearing this.

She come out while wiping her hair with a towel. She look towards him and gave him smile which he gladly return back,he is sitting on bed resting his back on headrest with mobile in one hand. she went towards balcony and hang the wet towel there.she went towards dressing table.

He got up from bed and move towards her , she forwarded him vermillion, he took it from her hand and put it on her hair line. Then he hold her face in his palms and kissed her forhead. She close her eyes in response.

He saw her blouse string is open so he turn her around by holding her shoulder she gave him confused look then he tie her blouse string, she gave him thankful smile and said jaaiye jaakar ready ho jaaiye main neeche jaa rhi hu.

(Go get ready I'm going downstairs)

She don't know what got into her she kissed him on his cheeks and ran outside the room giggling. He got shocked he put his palm on his cheek where she kissed him. A smile appear on his lips. He shake his head and said yeh ladki mujhe pagal kar degi ek din.

( This girl.will make me mad one day)

He get ready in his office attire and went downstairs. He settle down on his chair and greeted everyone good morning. He was looking for his wife because she is not present in dining room.

That's when she come out From kitchen she look towards him and he smirk looking at her. Seeing his smirk she immediately lookdown remember what she did in room.

She came and sat beside him,she serve for him and her, he bend toward her and huskily whispher in her ears next time kiss me on my lips instead of cheeks.

Her cheeks turn crimson red hearing his remark she choked in her saliva and started choughing gaining everyone attention towards her.

Bache eat slowly her mother said looking at her concernly .

Ekansh rub her back and said teasingly yes jaan eat slowly what's so hurry. in return she glared at him.

After that they started eating then their mother said to priya beta karva chauth is coming so start preparing for that and today go for shopping with trisha

Ok mumma priya said with smile.

Ekaansh take both of them to mall. their father said to ekansh.

Actually papa i have important meeting I'll drop both of them to mall then after completing the meeting I'll join them. He said to his father.

Is that okay with you both he asked this time looking at priya and Trisha,they both nodded there head.

Okay then come  I'm waiting for you both near car.he said and went out.

Priya said bye to papa, mummy and varun and left with trisha.

Ekaansh is already sitting on driver seat waiting for them.

They both went towards car and settle down in car priya sat on passenger seat beside ekansh and Trisha on backseat. Then they drove off towards mall.
He Stop the car in front of mall then he look towards priya and said I'm going office I'll join both of you soon hmmm..

She nodded and said drive safely and take care.

He nodded then kissed her forhead and said you too take care call me if anything happen.

Trisha look towards both of them in awwww and decided to tease them she fake coughed said I'm here only don't do romance in front of me.

In return ekansh smack her head and said chal Jaa or haa apni bhabhi ka dhyan rakhna.

Haa haa thik hai meri toh kisi ko fikar hi nhi. She said dramatically

All three of them chuckled.then bidding him by they both went inside mall. Ekaansh went to his office with a smile on his face.

______________________________________

To be continued.......