✨ chapter 10✨

(Zara zara bahekta hai, mahekta hai
Aaj to mera tan badan, main pyaasa hoon
Mujhe bhar le apni baahon mein) - 2
Hai meri kasam tujhko sanam, door kahin na jaa
Yeh doori kehti hai paas mere aaja re
Yunhi baras baras kaali ghata barse
Hum yaar bheeg jaaye is chaahat ki baarish mein

______________________________________

They both are breathing heavily , her face is crimson red, she hide her face in his chest, her breathes are heavy he caressed her hairs to calm her down,after control his own breathe he said are you okay jaan..not believing on her voice she just nodded her head without breaking the hug.

Then he broke the hug, priya was looking down all the time she didn't have courage to look in his eyes. He notice it and said slowly while carressing her cheeks with his thumb look at me to which she didn't respond after not getting any response from her he put his fingers under her chin and make her look at him. She look in his eyes and instanstly look down because she was not able to meet his intense gaze.

He kissed her forhead, then he slowly unpinned her duppatta from her shoulder that's when priya immediately clutched her duppata in her hands near her chest before it fall down. She closed her eyes and her breath become uneven. He try to remove her hand but she immediately turn around and clutchted her duppatta more tightly.

When she turn around his gaze fell on her back which is visible because of her backless blouse ,he trace his finger sensually on her back, her breath hitched feeling his touch on her back. He open the strings of her blouse with one pull. He then lightly kiss her on her back . She shuddered when she feel his lips on her back he trace his lips all over her back after getting satisfied, he move back, she sighs in relief that he stop but next minute her eyes widened when she feel his fingers playing with her blouse hook, he is tracing his finger near her hook, he was about to open her hook but she immediately turn around and tightly hug him.

He hold her From shoulder and move her back little from him . He hold her duppatta slowly from her hands and throw it on floor, she is breathing heavily that her chest is moving up and down and it caught his attention he move towards her and put his hand on her waist he pull her towards him that her soft bosoms crash with his hard chest.

He started to kiss her jaw,then he move his lips more down he kiss on her neck , when he found her sweet spot he bite her there to which she moan and tightly hold his bicep. He lick and suck there to reduce the pain.

He than move more down then his eyes fall on her breasts. Her cleavage and swell of her breast is visible because of her low cut blouse. He lightly kiss her on cleavage to which she moan his name Aaah...an... ansh.

He then bite on her cleavage and then instantly suck that area to soothe her pain, he trail his lips then kiss her swell of her breasts by now her breathing is uneven she can't handle it anymore so she immediately hug him tightly breathing heavily. He also hug her back and said ohh god...i love you ... To which she look shock at him... He look towards her and said yes I really love you don't ask how because i also don't know. .. i just know that I love you so much. .. then he kiss her forhead.

She tightly hug him and said i love you too which he smile and pull her more himself from her waist that their bodies is touching with each other, her breath hitched and face turned crimson red feeling his hard member on her abdomen..

He saw her expression and got to know that she can also feel it than he said see this is what you do to me.

Priya's face turn more red she immediately pushed him and ran inside washroom his laugh echo in their whole room, she close the washroom door then stand there taking the support of door. She put her hand on her chest breathing heavily. Her face is crimson red.

After gathering herself she change her clothes From lehanga to night suit.

She remove her makeup after that she wash her face. She wipe her face with towel. After getting fresh she come out of washroom she look up to see ekansh has already changed his clothes. He is lying on bed with his eyes closed. His one hand is kept under his head and other is kept on his stomach.

She smile looking at his peaceful face.she move towards bed and lie down beside him she don't know how she got the courage she scooted closer to him then she kept her head on his bicep and hug him putting her hand on his torso.

A smile broke on his face because of her actions. after seeing his smile her face got red she tried to get up From there but ekansh hold her from waist and pull her more towards him, so she kept her head on his chest and hear his calm Heartbeats.

She look up to his face his eyes is still closed she said i thought you slept.

To which he open his eyes and replied no i didn't sleep i was waiting for you.

She just smile and carress his jaw with her thumb.he close his eyes feeling relax under her touch. sometime they kept lying in silence holding eachother in their arms.

After sometime ekaansh broke the silence and suddenly said stay away from him.

To which priya said confusingly who??

Then he replied stay away from that aditya Kapoor.

Then she innocently replied looking in his eyes why though

He raised his one eyebrow and said because I'm saying so..

Then she said playfully wiggling her eyebrows are you anyhow jealous mr.husband .

Aren't you getting bold he said shockingly because its first time she is teasing him.

She shake her head negativily and said no I'm just asking.

Then ekansh said okk let me answer you and next moment their whole room was filled with her laughter because he started tickling her..

She was laughing so hard and rolling on bed while trying to Stop him achaa sorry na.....hahaha...... hahahaa.... sorry I'll not tease you again. she said between her laughs.

Hmmm good for you ekansh said and finally stop tickling her.

SHe is trying to catch her breath her eyes fill with tears because of this much laughing.

Ekaansh notice this and started carressing her back to calm her down.after she got calm he lie down and again pull her towards her previous place.

Then he seriously said please stay away from him i don't like him near you I'm a man i can see that how he look at you.may be he has a feeling for you .. that's why I'm saying stay away from him.

She assuringly said keeping her hand on his cheeks okay as you say or waise bhi i don't feel comfortable around other man.i only feel comfortable with you.

He smile and kissed her forhead. She grinned looking at him. Then again put her head on his chest.

Where do you want to go for honeymoon?? He asked.

I don't want to go anywhere because i know you have lot of work load because of our marriage. Aap bimar pad jaaoge itna kaam karoge toh. we'll go some other time.she said softly to which he smile looking at his understanding wife.

Then she yawn cutely ekaansh smile looking at her and said now sleep it's too late, good night jaan. To which she just hummed and snuggle more into him. She slept listening his heartbeat. After sometime he also slept holding her in his arms.

______________________________________

To be continued.......