✨ chapter 23✨

Chahaton ka mazaa, faasalon mein nahin
Aa chupa loon tumhe hauslon mein kahin
Sab se upar likha, hai tere naam ko
Khwaishon se jude silsilon mein kahin

Khwaishein milne ki tumse, khwaishein milne ki tumse
Roz hoti hai nayi
Mere dil ki jeet meri maat ban gayi
Hoo tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gayi
______________________________________

They both were sleeping cuddling eachother, ekansh sleep broke, he look down to see her sleeping peacefully, he smile and put her hair strand behind her ear.
Feeling sunlight, she hide her face in his chest, he chuckled looking at her, he shake her little, she got disturbed she yawn and said in her sleepy voice what happened.

Nothing happened it's morning,get up, get ready I'm taking you out.he said looking at her.

Now her all sleep ran away from her eyes listening that they are going out, she immediately sat on bed and asked excitedly where are we going.

Its a surprise go get ready and wear something Western and casual. He said.

She nodded and left to take bath.

She came out wearing black top with a net sleeves and High waisted blue skinny jeans

He was standing in balcony when he turned, he got aww struck seeing her in jeans top for the first time

He was standing in balcony when he turned, he got aww struck seeing her in jeans top for the first time. She is looking cute yet sexy. She is combing her hair standing in front of mirror.
She is still wearing her red bangles, nuptial chain.

How did this girl manage to look cute yet sexy at the same time.he muttered under his breath.
Feeling gaze on her she turn around and look towards him, he was looking at her intensely. He started taking steps towards her, she got nervous because of his gaze, she broke the eyecontant with him and look down on floor and put her hair strand behind her ears.

He came and stood in front of her,he took the vermillion from the drawer and applied it on her hairline and kissed her forhead, in response she close her eyes.

He came more close to her but before she could step back he hold her waist and pulled her towards him . She kept her hands on his chest.

He bend down and whispered in her ears huskily you are looking breathtaking, sexy and what not..

She shivered listening his words.he put his finger under her chin to make her look in his eyes. He move close to her face, seeing this priya closed her eyes, ekaansh peck her lips and said happy birthday jaan.

Th..thanku she said stammering.

He slid her top a little down revealing her mole,which is on her swell of left breast,he carress her mole, her heart skipped a beat feeling his cold fingers on swell of her breast.he bend down and kissed on her mole, in response her hold on his bicep tighten,her breath become uneven.

After kissing her mole, he look at her face, which is red, her eyes are closed. He smiled knowing its because of his effect he has on her.

He hugged her and wisphered i just love that mole.

She turned crimson red and hugged him hiding her face in his chest, she lightly kiss him on his chest near his heart. His took a long breath feeling her soft petal like lips on his bare chest. His heart started beating loudly. She also heard it and smile knowing she also has her effect on him like he have on her.

She broke the hug and said jaiye aap bhi ready hojayieye main neeche jaa rahi hoon.
( Go get ready I'm going downstairs)

He nodded and kissed her forehead then went inside washroom to take shower.

She went downstairs,when everyone saw her they said happy birthday and good morning.

She giggled and replied back,thanku so much and good morning.

She took blessing From her in-laws. Her mom and dad are looking at her proudly because of the respect she gave them. She hugged her parents,then varun and Trisha and settle down on chair.

After sometime ekaansh also came downstairs in his casual clothes which is matching with her.

He came and sat beside her, and greet everyone good morning.
Priya is looking at him lovingly.

Why he always look this much handsome in every clothes he wear, being his wife I'm drooling on him what will happen to other girls.she said in her mind.

Feeling her eyes on him he look at her and asked what happened to which just shake her head negativily.

Wow bhai you are looking handsome and matching an all haa.... trisha teased both of them.

Priya blushed and look down in her plate.

Bhabhi you are looking gorgeous in western, aaj toh bhai ki aankhein aap pr hi rahengi bs varun said giving her teasing smile, priya's cheeks turned red listening his comment.

Everyone chuckled looking at her.thats when her mother said in a teasing manner don't tease my daughter look at her face, she got all red.

Priya looked at her mother in shocked that instead of supporting her she also join them in their teasing game.

She whinned and everyone started laughing at her,

Acha enough, now no one will tease my wife.ekansh said taking her in a side hug.

Varun hooted looking at them, now it's too much for her she can't handle this much teasing so she immediately hide her face in his chest. Ekansh also chuckled looking at her.

After that they all finished their breakfast with their little chit chat, cracking jokes,and some teasing.

______________________________________

To be continued.....