✨ chapter 32✨

Khud pe pehle na itna yaqeen mujhko ho paya
Mushqil si ghadiyan asaan huyi ab jo tu aaya

Ik baat kahun tujhse
Tu paas hai jo mere

Seene se tere sar ko laga ke
Sunti main rahun naam apna
Seene se tere sar ko laga ke
Sunti main rahun naam apna

Oh likh di tere naa' jindadi zaaniye
Bas rehna tere naal ve zuriye
Rehna tu pal pal dil ke paas
Judi rahe tujhse har ik saans

______________________________________

They reached hospital, ekansh stopped the car, they both come out of car, ekansh hold her hand and took her inside, they stopped in front of reception table.

When she saw them, she said how may i help you sir.

We have an appointment with dr.arora ekansh said with a straight face

I'm sorry sir but she is not available today instead of her dr.birla is on duty,she said apologetically.

Ekaansh look at her frustratingly before he could burst out on her priya stopped him holding his hand said politely to receptionist can you please tell us where is the dr. Birla cabin.

Receptionist nodded and said go straight from here and take left, go inside first cabin.

Priya thanked her and dragged ekansh with him who was busy throwing daggers at that receptionist.

They knocked the door and went inside, priya got nervous seeing the male doctor, she hold ekansh hand tightly.

Oh mr. and mrs. Raghuvanshi you here, please take a seat. Dr. Birla said looking at them.

They both got settle on chair.

Okay tell me what happened.dr birla said looking at both of them.

Nothing happened, my wife is pregnant we are here for her checkup.ekansh said.

Doctor nodded and asked when did you got to know about your pregnancy ma'am.

Ummmm yesterday only.priya said hesitantly.

Is it your first pregnancy doctor asked again looking at her.

She nodded her head in response.

No worries come I'll do your ultrasound. He said getting up From his chair.

She got nervous thinking that she has to go alone inside, and she is not comfortable with male doctor.doctor noticed her and said it's okay ma'am if you are not comfortable coming alone your husband can join us.

Hearing this she sigh in relief and nodded her head with a smile.

They both went to ultrasound room.
Ekaansh helped her to lie down on bed.

Doctor came towards her and said just relax ma'am to which priya nodded her head.

Doctor looked at ekansh for permission to proceed, because for checkup he has to remove her saree from her waist.

Ekaansh nodded but he himself moved her saree aside From her waist. Because he know she is not comfortable.

Doctor applied gell on her stomach which was very cold. She hold ekansh hand tightly, ekansh carressed her knuckles with his thumb. Doctor moved machine on her stomach and his eyes was on screen.

He said looking at screen pointing at black dot see Ma'am and sir it's your baby.

Priya look at screen and tears fell from her eyes seeing the baby. She looked at ekansh with a big smile on her lips. He also smile looking at her, he bend down and place kissed on her cheek.

Doctor smile looking at them and said you are 2 weeks pregnant ma'am, I'll make your reports till than clean yourself.

Doctor went from there giving couple a privacy. Ekaansh took a cloth and wiped her stomach, she sat on bed and hugged him tightly, ekansh also hugged her back, she looked at his face tilting her head upwards, ekaansh bend down and pecked her lips lightly. She blush and hide her face in his chest.

He chuckled looking at her, they are going to have a baby and she still blushed like a new bride.

Chlo ekansh said and helped her to get up. She adjusted her saree properly.then move back to doctor cabin.

Doctor came and gave them their reports and said I'm prescribing you a vitamin tablets take it, it will help for baby proper growth. Eat healthy food, if you are craving for fast food so you can also eat that sometime but don't do over eating.

They both nodded her head than doctor again said ma'am can you please go out i want to talk to him alone.

Priya confusingly nodded her head and went out.ekansh looked at doctor and said what happened is everything fine.

Yes everything is fine but she is little weak,so you have to take proper care of her, she sometime will behave cranky, so don't get angry and help her with her mood swings.and come again next month for her routine checkup.doctor explained

Okay thanku so much doctor, I'll take my leave.ekansh said getting up from chair,

Doctor nodded, then ekansh left the cabin, he came out and saw, she is sitting there tense. When she looked at him she immediately got up and came towards him and asked while putting her hands on his biceps.is everything fine??

Ekaansh nodded her head with a smile and said don't worry everything is fine. Let's go home.

She nodded her head with a smile.

They both went out of the hospital and settle inside the car. Ekansh started the car, when she spotted icecream shop, she said please stop the car.

He stopped the car, turning towards her he asked what happened are you feeling nauseous.

She shook her head negativily and said cutely woh icecream

Okay you sit here only I'll bring the ice cream for you.he said with a smile.

She nodded her head happily. Ekaansh chuckled and got out the car,

After sometime he came back with a icecream, he sat in car and gave her icecream.looking at one icecream she asked you didn't bought it for you.

I don't wanna eat, that's why I just bought one he said.

She nodded and started eating her icecream happily.

At traffic signal ekansh stopped the car so she took icecream near his lips, he looked at her raising his eyebrow.

You eat jaan he said,

Please atleast taste it she said giving him puppy eyes. He nodded his head.

He hold her wrist and pulled her towards him, he moved his face closer to her and lick her lips which has a icecream.

He moved back and said hmm icecream is tasty.

She froze at her place, her cheeks turn crimson red, she look here and there if anyone saw them.

No one saw us jaan he said with a smirk.

See she saw us ,look how she is smiling looking at us she said pointing at girl on bike which is standing next to their car. He looked at the girl, but that girl immediately looked other side.

He looked at priya who is eating her icecream with a red cheeks. He chuckled at her and started the car,. Then they drove off towards their home.

______________________________________

To be continued......