✨ chapter 75✨

Aasman Se Hai Utari
Khushboo Si Hawaon Mein Bikhri
Aasman Se Hai Utari
Khushboo Si Hawaon Mein Bikhri
Yeh Pari Ya Hai Sehzadi
Isse Pal Pal Hum Nihare

Kis Naam Se Pukare
Kis Naam Se Pukare
Kis Naam Se Pukare
Kis Naam Se Pukare
______________________________________

Ekaansh came outside, he immediately Hugged dad tightly and cried like a baby, everyone got worried seeing him crying like this, dad patted his back and said beta what happened, is everything fine with priya....

He broke the hug, wiping his tears he said congratulations dad, aap dada ban gaye, beti hui hai....

( Congratulations dad, you became grandfather, she gave birth to a girl)

Hearing him , smile appeared on everyone's face....dad again hugged him tightly getting happy..... Then he said where is my daughter and granddaughter, i want to meet both of them....

We will meet them after sometime,when doctor will shift them in other  room...he said...

Mom hugged him and said congratulations beta....

Congratulations to you too maa... ekansh said hugging her back....

Trisha started dancing and said yeaahhh...main bua ban gayi....

( I became an aunt.)

Everyone chuckled looking at her, trisha and Varun hugged ekaansh and congratulated him...

Nurse came outside with baby in her hands,. Everyone awww looking at this little creature....

Nurse gave the baby to ekaansh, he carefully took the baby in his arms, and tears fell from his eyes....

He lightly kissed her forehead and said my little princess....

Baby slowly open her eyes and looked at him with her cute doe eyes....he smile looking at her eyes which is exactly like priya....

Hello baby...it's me your papa....he said slowly rocking her in his arms....

Trisha looked at her and said awwww she is so small and cute....

Ekaansh smile and nodded his head, listening different voices baby looked here and there with her innocent eyes.

Doctor came outside and said now you all can meet her...

They thanked her and went inside....
Ekaansh sat on table which is kept near her head, he kept looking at the baby with a smile on his lips...

Everyone smile looking at him...

It's enough, now give my granddaughter to me dad said....

Ekaansh chuckled, then he carefully gave the baby to him....

Awwww she is so cute.....dad cooed looking at the baby..... Then they all got busy in playing with baby.

Ekaansh looked at priya and carress her hairs, she slowly open her eyes and looked at him tiredly....

She looked in room to see everyone there including her parents....she tried to sit, seeing this ekaansh helped her and kept the pillow behind her back for support.

Her mother came to her, she kissed her forhead and asked how are you beta...

She smile and just nodded her head..
Her dad also hugged her.... ekansh looked at varun and said give my baby to me....

Varun rolled his eyes and passed him the baby... ekaansh carefully gave the baby in priya's arm...her eyes got teary seeing her baby, their flesh...

She kissed her cheeks lightly, ekansh took her in a side hug and said our baby...

She nodded her head and repeat the same our baby....

When nurse came inside, she asked from priya how are you ma'am...

I'm fine priya said with a smile and next moment baby started crying....

Priya rocked her in her arms and said what happened to my princess, why are you crying...

When she didn't stop crying, priya's eyes got teary then she said why is she crying???

Ma'am she is hungry, it's time to feed her,.priya nodded her head...
Listening this everyone went outside of room, when ekaansh was about to go from there, nurse said sir you stay with her, while she is feeding...
If you both will stay with the baby at the time of breastfeeding, sooner the baby will get emotionally attached to you...

Ekaansh nodded his head..
Priya opened her top, nurse told her how to feed baby.... Then she went from there.Tears fell from priya's eyes, because it's a best feeling to breastfeed your child... Ekaansh kept looking at both of them with a smile...

When baby slept, priya removed her nipple from baby's mouth and adjusted her top...

Ekaansh took the baby from her and made her lie in crib....

Priya lie down on bed then don't know when she slept,

After sometime, baby started to cry, ekaansh immediately picked her in his arms and started rocking her slowly,.  She stopped crying and looked at him with her cute eyes, he smile at her and kissed her nose, baby smile at him and held his fingers in her tiny fist.

Ekaansh chuckled and Hugged her near his heart...
______________________________________

To be continued.....