✨ chapter 74✨

Radhe Krishn Kare
Tera Har Sukh Sapna
Sach Ho Jaaye
Aise Godh Bhare Ke
Tere Ghar Ke
Bhaag Chamak Jaayein

Gori Tere Piya Toh
Tujh Se Bade Khush
Rehte Honge
Har Pal Kadam Kadam Pe
Tera Khyal Bhada
Rakhte Honge

Haan Un Ko Bhi Koi Papa
Ab Toh Kehne Waala Hai
Haan Ek Naha Sa Mehmaan
Aane Waala Hai

______________________________________

Dad informed her parents as well about her being in labour....
Ekaansh sat on bench keeping his hand on his forehead....

Mom kept her hand on his shoulder, when he looked at her,she smile and said she'll be fine beta...stay strong...

Maa , didn't you saw how much she was screaming in pain, it must be unbearable right...he said with cracked voice....

Mom rubbed his back and said shhh....she is strong, she can handle anything with your support.....

He sigh and nodded his head.

💜💓

Priya looked in room , when she didn't saw ekaansh she said where is my husband????

Ma'am he is not allowed to come inside doctor said softly...

Call him inside, i need him with me...she said and cried in pain...

Ma'am we are not allowed to do that, hospital have some rules and regulations.... doctor said while helping her to changed into hospital gown....

I don't fucking care about your hospital rules and regulations, just call him inside she screamed.....

Doctor sigh and told the nurse to call him inside.....

He immediately came inside, he came to her and immediately hold her hand and carress her hairs....

Seeing him she cried and said ahhhh....ansh it's paining alot....

Shhh...jaan , you can do this, I'm here with you hmmm, stay strong....he said softly and wiped her tears.....

She nodded her head and took a deep breath....
Ma'am you are ready to deliver the baby.....on the count of three push okk.doctor said...

Priya nodded her head.....he kept carressing her hairs...

1....
2....
3....

Push.... doctor instructed....

Priya clutched ekaansh hand tightly and push, she screamed in pain.... it's getting hard for ekaansh to see her in this condition....

She tried for three to four times, but doctor is not able to see babies head....

Ma'am please apply more pressure.doctor said, priya groan in pain and screamed on top of her lungs then what the hell I'm doing here, since i came here....

Remove the baby out From me,  otherwise baby is ready to broke my vagina....priya said....

Nurses chuckled hearing her, doctor looked at her and said ma'am you have to push for that....

She nodded her head and again pushed hard,. When doctor saw the head of baby, she said ma'am baby's head is visible, push 2 time more, we'll pull out the baby....

Priya cried and shook her head negativily then she said i can't, the pain is unbearable.....

Ekaansh wiped sweat from her forhead and said jaan....please stay strong you can do this.....

You better shutup , it all happens because of you, because of you I'm in this condition....she screamed.....

He looked at her shocked, then she again said you are not allowed to touch me from now onwards....only i know, how I'm bearing this much pain....

What....don't joke around jaan...you can't forbid me from touching you....he said with wide eyes.....

Doctor's laughed at this....priya looked at them and said don't laugh and help me to pop that baby out.

She again screamed in pain when another contraction hit her....she looked at ekaansh and said sarcastically why the hell are you here, when you can't even hold my hand, atleast give me moral support, i didn't call you inside to joke around with doctors.

He immediately hold her hand and said I'm sorry Jaan , calm down, take a deep breath and push....

She took a deep breath as he said and pushed hard while screaming, she digged her nails in his palms, but he didn't mind at all....,tear escape from his eyes seeing her in pain.

Ma'am one more time..... doctor said, priya shook her head and her eyes started to close....

Sir please don't let her sleep, otherwise it Will be risky for baby.... doctor said....

Ekaansh patted her cheeks and said hey.... jaan open your eyes....

She tried hard to open her eyes, then she started crying and said shaking her head i can't do this ansh....

You can jaan, please push for last time then our baby will be in your arms .he said and wiped her tears...

She got courage with the thought of taking the baby in her arms, she nodded her head, she took a deep breath, and pushed hard, she screamed so loud digging her nails in his palms and next second they heard the cries of baby.....

Congratulation. It's a girl.... doctor said with a smile....

Ekaansh eyes got teary seeing their Little Princess.....he looked at priya and kissed her forhead then said you did it jaan. Congratulations....

She nodded her head with a smile and tears fell from her eyes....and next second she fainted...he got panick seeing her unconscious....

Doctor, what happened to her.... ekaansh asked while rubbing priya's hand....

Doctor smile and said nothing to worry sir, she is just tired, she'll be alright in sometime...

He sigh in relief and nodded his head...then doctor said sir now, please go out, after cleaning her and the baby, we'll shift them to other room....

Ekaansh nodded his head, kissing her forehead, he went out...

______________________________________

To be continued.....