✨ chapter 48✨

Mujhme zinda hai woh,
Uss mein zinda hu mein]- 2 times
[Meri duniya hai woh,
Uski duniya hu mein] - 2 times
[Mujhme zinda hai woh,
Uss mein zinda hu mein]- 2 times
______________________________________

Evening 7:30

Priya, mom ,dad and varun are sitting in living room, trisha is in her room with her friends.

Beta ekansh didn't came, he got free at 6:00. Call him and ask where is he.dad said to priya.

She nodded her head and said ji papa.
She called him , but he didn't receive her call, so she said papa he didn't received the call, may be he is driving.

Dad nodded his head, that's when ekansh came and said aapne Naam liya hum haazir.

Priya giggled listening his dramatic line. He smile at them and sat down next to priya.

Why did u came late, i remember you got free at 6.dad said looking at Ekansh

Woh papa, my PA gave me two files to sign them that's why I got late.he said and rested his back on couch.

Dad nodded his head.

Ekaansh rubbed his forehead and said jaan yrr pani pila do , bohot thak gaya hoon.

Jii laa rahi hu she said getting up and went inside kitchen.

She bring water for him and gave it to him , he drank the water and return the glass to her and said thanku.

She smile at him , and went inside kitchen to put that glass back.

Go and get fresh it's time for dinner, I'll set the table. She said to ekaansh, he nodded his head and got up  from couch. He went from there.

She turned to mom ,dad and said ma , papa chaliye khana kha lijiye. Varun you also come.

Haa chalo, mujhe bohot bhuk lagi hai.dad said getting up from couch.

She Chuckled and went into kitchen.

You all can go now, I'll handle everything.she said politely to all the maids who were working in kitchen.

They smile at her politeness, then head cook said no ma'am it's okay, we'll do everything.

Aunty I'm telling you na, you all can go , seriously.she Said.

That maid blessed her and all went from there.

Priya took the food in dining area and kept it on table that's when ekansh also came wearing plain tshirt and lowers.

He got settled on his chair. Priya served food in their plates.

Then she said mumma main trisha or uske friends ka khana room me dekar aati hoon.

Mom nodded her head, priya took the food and went towards her room, she opened the door with her leg, entering inside she said girls here have your dinner.

Thanku bhabhi trisha said, priya kept the food on bed, she smile and patted her cheeks and left from there.

She went into dining room to see ekansh still didn't started eating, she smile knowing that he is waiting for her.

She sit on her chair, she was about to serve food in her plate, but ekaansh started serving, she looked at him before she could say anything he said you served for all of us, so let me do it for you.

Listening him varun whistled, mom and dad smile looking at him

Priya smile shyly and thanked him , then they had their food while talking.