✨chapter 25✨

Teri baahon mein mili
Aisi rahat si mujhe
Ho gayi jaan-e-jahaan
Teri aadat si mujhe
Dekhoon main jab tujhko toh
Tab mera din ye dhale

Deewana kar raha hai
Tera roop sunehra
Musalsal khal raha
Mujhko ab ye sehra
Bata ab jaayein toh jaayein kahaan? [x2]
______________________________________

When they reached there they both come out of car, ekaansh took her inside.

He took her to room and said go inside,there is a dress for you, go get changed and come on terrace.

She nodded and went inside. There is a beautiful saree on bed with a note which says get change darling I know you'll look ravishing in it .she blushed reading the note, shaking her head she took the saree and went inside washroom to get ready, after wearing saree she come out and look herself in mirror and indeed this is looking beautiful on her, she did her light makeup.

After getting ready she come out of room and went towards stairs

After getting ready she come out of room and went towards stairs. After going upstairs she opened the door cold air touched her face, her hair started flowing with wind.

She look around to find him, but there is darkness on terrace, there is no light, suddenly a hand snaked around her waist from back,first she flinch but next moment calm down because of familiar touch.

You scared me she said putting her hand on his hand which is on her waist.

I'm sorry he said and kissed the side of her head.

He hold her hand and said come.
She nodded when took a step all the lights turned on. She gasped and covered her mouth with her palm.because the terrace is beautiful decoration with lights, candles, rose petals. There a dining table set up with candles and Italian food.

He took her in a side hug and asked how is it.

It's beautiful, I'm speechless she said admiring the decoration.

He look at her from head to toe and said you are looking beautiful as i imagine.

She thanked him shyly.

Come he hold her hand and take her towards the chair. He pulled chair for her,she smile and sat down. After that he also got settle on chair which is in front of her.

Happy Birthday jaan, always keep smiling. I love you so much he said holding her hand while carressing her knuckles with his thumb.

Thanku so much ansh, you did a lot for me it's my best birthday and i love you more.she said keeping her hand on his hand directly looking in his eyes.