✨ chapter 13✨

Rukh Zindagi Ne Mod Liya Kaisa
Humne Socha Nahi Tha Kabhi Aisa
Rukh Zindagi Ne Mod Liya Kaisa
Humne Socha Nahi Tha Kabhi Aisa

Aata Nahi Yakeen
Kya Se Kya Ho Gaya
Kis Tarha Main Tumse
Bewafa Ho Gaya

Insaaf Kar Do
Mujhe Maaf Kar Do
Itna Hi Kar Do Karam

Dil De Diya Hai
Jaan Tumhein Denge
Daga Nahi Karenge Sanam

______________________________________

He went inside his cabin then his PA came to to give his schedule to which he said cancel my all schedule for today I'll just attend one meeting which is with mr.williams.

His PA nodded and left his cabin .

Ekansh went inside conference room for meeting. After meeting he got freshenup in washroom and left his office.

He settled inside his car and drove towards Mall. After reaching there he comeout of his car and went inside towards ladies section,there he spotted trisha,he was about to approach her but what he saw made his blood boil....there Aditya Kapoor her senior is standing there hugging her tightly,he was roaming his hands on her bare back intentionally. he move towards them then he pull aditya away from priya by holding his collor, he punched him and yelled stay away from her, don't you dare to touch her again.

She got scared seeing him like this slowly she move towards him,she hesitantly put her hands on his biceps but immediately took her hand back seeing his red eyes.

He hold her wrist in his tight grip and dragged her outside with him,she also didn't tried to say anything. Trisha also followed them silently seeing her brother's anger.

Ekansh open the door and made her sit inside the car then he closed the door with thud she flinch back in fear. Trisha Also settle inside the car, ekansh sit on driver and started driving.

His jaw is clenched and his hold on steering wheel is so tight that his knuckles is turning white.

(So what happen is that when priya was looking for dress then aditya came out of nowhere and hugged her tightly when he was roaming his hand on her back she felt uncomfortable she was about to push him thats when ekansh reached there)

Ekansh Stopped the car when they reached their mansion. He comeout of car then he move towards other side,he open the door of passenger side, priya was about to say something when he gave her look don't -say- anything. He hold her wrist and started to drag her inside, Trisha also followed them, there mom and dad were in living room they saw him dragging her and they can sense that he is very angry, when he took her upstairs,They asked from trisha what happened why he is angry then trisha told them what happened in mall.

Now they are getting worried for priya because they know about their son's anger.

Ekaansh pull her inside the room and closed the door and he left her hand,

She Move towards him and said stuttering liste... listen

He shouted loudly shutuppcutting her off in between.pinning her to wall he hold her shoulder tightly and again yelled didn't i told you to stay away from him.

She wince in pain because his hold is too tight on her shoulder,She got scared seeing him this much angry , tear started flowing From her eyes.

Getting no response From her. He again yelled Tell me didnt i ??? Answer me dammit .

J...jii she said while crying.

THEN WHY THE FUCK HE HUGGED you tightly like he owns you. He was touching you with wrong intention why the hell on earth u didn't push him .he yelled punching the wall beside her.she instantly took his hand in her hand but he harshly jerked her hand.