✨ chapter 58✨

Rabba Bachaye Mujhe
Rabba Bachaye Mujhe
Rabba Bachaye Mujhe
Rabba Re

Rabba Bachaye Mujhe
Rabba Bachaye Mujhe
Rabba Bachaye Mujhe
Rabba Re
______________________________________
Night 8:00

They all are having their dinner, priya is deliberately eating slow, because she don't want to go in room , she knows that she is in trouble and it is all because of that keema.

Ekaansh finished his food, he looked at her who was still eating.
He bend down and said in her ears finish your food fast and come back in room.

She looked at him and meekly nodded her head giving him tight lip smile.
He winked at her and said to everyone okay good night everyone, I'm going to sleep.

Everyone nodded their head and wished him good night, reema came to him and said slowly so that only he can hear it are bhai , itni jaldi neend aa gayi, are you really going to sleep....orrrrr...

( Brother you got sleepy this early)

He hit her head and went from there, reema winked at priya in response priya just glared at her.

Priya finished her food and got up but she didn't went back to room, she started cleaning the table then dadi said are beta why are you doing this, you are guest you don't have to do this.

Priya smiled at her and said it's okay dadi, i don't have any problem doing all this.

Aapki bahu kitni achi hai Naina ji one relative said to priya's mother in law.

( Your daughter in law is so nice naina)

Mom smile and nodded her head.

Priya faked smile and said in her mind are aunty ji , aapko kya pata ki kamre me mujhe khatra hai or main wahan jaana nahi chahti.

( Aunty you don't know, that i have danger in room and i don't want to go there)

Ekaansh was waiting for her in room but she is taking so much time so he came out of room and saw her talking to some ladies, he went there and said why are you sitting here, you could have rest.

Mom looked at both of them and said why what happened to her.

Woh mom she is having a headache from morning and see i told her to rest but here she is sitting and talking.ekaansh said and secretly smirk at her.

She gulp and said now i don't have headache I'm fine mom.

But still bache, you should rest, go and sleep.mom said.

Are mummy yeh mujhe sone hi toh nahi denge she said in her mind.

( Mom , he'll not let me sleep)

See mom is also saying same thing , come and sleep he said with a smirk.

She nodded her head  and slowly got up.

See how much he care for you Chachi said.

Priya nodded her head and said with a tight lip smile jiii.

They wished everyone good night and went from there.

In between trisha and Reema stopped them , trisha said bhabhi where are you going.

Before she could say anything Ekansh said she is having a headache, so I'm taking her to room so that she can rest.

Priya internally rolled her eyes at his lie.

Trisha nodded her head and said okay bhai ,bhabhi good night.

Ekaansh nodded his head and holding priya hand he started walking, she looked back at reema who winked at her and showed her thumbs up

Priya groaned at her teasing and went with him.

Reema giggled and said to herself Aaj toh pyaar ki baarish hone wali hai.

Trisha looked at her and said di did you said anything to which Reema Shake her head and said no i didn't said anything.

Trisha nodded her head.

❤️💜

Here they both went inside room, priya released her hand from his hold, she was about to go from there but ekansh pinned her to wall, her breath hitched at his sudden action, he moved closer to her and said brushing his lips on her cheeks are you trying to runaway from me sweetheart.

She closed her eyes and shook her head negativily. He smirk and moved his face to her earlobes, he took her earlobe in between his lips and licked her earlobe.

She clutched his kurta in her fist and took a long breath.he bite her earlobes slightly to which she shiver. He whispered in her ear huskily so what were  you saying, that I'm gentle in bed. Do you want to experience more hard and rough sex.

She shivered Listening his words, she gulped and whispered ansh... really i didn't said anything like that, she lied to you.

He chuckled and said it's okay darling tonight I'll show you how gentle i am hmmm.

Ansh......she moaned his name when he bite her earlobe tightly.

He chuckled and traced his fingers on her curves sensually by now her breathing got uneven.

He looked at her face, her eyes are closed, so he said open your eyes

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him .

He took his lips closer to her lips, he lick her lips teasingly, she again closed her eyes and held his bicep. With his all teasing her legs are turning into jelly, he took her upper lips in between his lips and sucked it, he started kissing her passionately, he kept his hand on her cheek, tilting her face he deepen the kiss, he pressed her breasts with his one hand, she moaned in kiss, he entered his toungue inside her mouth and devoured everycorner of her mouth.

She was about to fall but he hold her waist from one hand and continued playing with her lips.Getting out of breath, she tapped his chest but he didn't broke the kiss, he sucked her toungue and slightly bite on it.

Ummm....she moaned and again hit his chest. He broke the kiss, she started taking long breath , he chuckled and carressed her back.

Her face was red, she looked at him , in response he just smirk and said baby...it's just a trailer..

Her breath hitched listening him. She pushed him and about to go from there but he held her wrist and pulled her towards him, her breast got crashed with his hard chest, she kept her hand on his chest and whispered ansh....jaane dijiye na

(Please let me go)

He smirk and said not so soon sweetheart.

______________________________________

To be continued......