✨ chapter 19✨

Mujhko Itna Bataye Koyi
Kaise Tujhse Dil Na Lagaye Koyi
Rabba Ne Tujhko Banane Mein
Kardi Hai Husn Ki Khaali Tijoriyan

Kajal Ki Siyahi Se Likhi
Hai Tune Jaane
Kitno Ki Love Story’an

Kesariya Tera Ishq Hai Piya
Rang Jaaun Jo Main Hath Lagaun
Din Beete Saara Teri Fikr Mein
Rain Saari Teri Khair Manaun

______________________________________

After ekansh, varun and Trisha went to college , dad went to meet some clients, now mom and priya is alone they both went to sit in garden.

They were sitting there laughing and talking. Mom is sharing ekansh children memories to her, how he use to irritate them  her mother said he was such teaser in his childhood he always use to tease everyone including me and your dad.

Priya laughed listening her.

Mumma u don't know he didn't change, you don't know how he every time teased me which makes me blush. She said in her mind.

Her mother in law got a call so she also went inside. So priya also went back to room.

She was thinking while sitting on bed with a pout what should I do I'm getting bored .

Haa .... Yes lets call ansh.she said to herself.

But if he  is busy she again thought.

Are .... Busy honge toh phone nhi uthayenge or kya....yes let's call him. she said and patted her back.

(If he'll be busy then he'll not receive call)

She took her phone and dial his number , after 6-7 rings he receive her call and came his dominating voice hello ..who is this.

Priya shivered listening his voice but maintain herself.

She pouted and thought to tease him.
She changed her voice and said ekansh i love you why you always ignore me.

Ekansh got confuse listening her so he said sternly who the hell are you.

Your wellwisher,your lover she said while biting the inside of her cheeks to control her laugh.

Look miss who ever you are ,stay in your limits. He said controlling his anger.

But i love you please meet me for once I'll send you address. She said controlling her laugh.

Now you are crossing your limits.for god sake I'm a married man and i love my wife. He said getting irritated.

And i love you too mr husband she said and started laughing loudly clutching her stomach.

What the....jaan its you ,oh god!!! . He said shaking his head.

Hearing his words she started laughing more loudly.

A smile form on his lips hearing her laughter.

Controlling herself then she asked did i disturbed you??

No u didn't I'm free right now.you tell me what are you doing. He asked while learning his back on chair.

I'm getting bored right now I'm sitting in our room. She said.

Okay do one thing come to my office.he gave her idea.

Her eyes lightened listening him she immediately said okay wait for me I'm coming with your lunch.

Okay okay no need to hurry and dont come alone, come with driver.he said while calming his over excited wife.

Okay bye.she said cut the call without hearing his reply.