✨ chapter 37✨

Naina.. jo saanjhe khwab dekhte thhe
Naina.. bichhad ke aaj ro diye hain yoon
Naina.. jo milke raat jaagte thhe
Naina.. sehar mein palke meechte hain yoon

Juda huye kadam
Jinhone li thi yeh kasam
Milke chalenge hardum
Ab baant'te hain ye gham
Bheege naina..
Jo khidkiyon se jhaankte thhe
Naina.. ghutan mein bandh ho gaye hain yun
______________________________________

Everyone went inside their room to take some rest eventhough sleep was far away from their eyes.

Ekansh took her to room putting her on bed carefully, he covered her with quilt. He went inside washroom to get fresh. After that he came and lie down beside her, he slowly took her in his arms. Again a lone tear escaped from corner of his eyes, he didn't wipe it, he let that tear flow from his eyes.

In one night everything changed, the reason of their happiness is not with them anymore, it's just look like a nightmare but it's a hurtful truth of their life.

Thinking about all this don't know when sleep took over him.

✨💔

Next morning

He stirred in his sleep, he opened his eyes to see her sleeping, he got out of hold slowly and went inside washroom to take bath.

He discarded his clothes, opening the shower he stood under the shower , putting his hand on wall, he kept staring at floor. He keep standing there for sometime thinking maybe his pain will flow with water, but the pain was too much in his heart that it didn't vanish with water also.

He off the shower, wiping his body from towel, he come out of washroom wrapping towel around his waist.

He looked at bed to see her sleeping hugging his pillow. He took out his simple clothes and got ready.

Then he went to balcony, and stand there putting his hand on railing, he was looking at rising sun. Don't know how long he keep standing there.

Priya woke up finding the bed empty, she saw the time and it's only 7:00 .
She got up and went towards balcony, she saw him standing there lost in his thoughts. She kept her hand on his shoulder and asked ansh what are you doing here in morning.

His thought broke listening her voice. He replied nothing still looking at sun.

Go get freshnup, soon it'll be time for breakfast.he said.

She find his behaviour wierd, shrugging her thoughts away, she went from them.she went towards closet to take out her cloth.

He turned to see her near closet. When she went inside washroom, sighing he turn back and again started looking at sun.

Priya came out of washroom to see him still in balcony. She went towards dressing table, she combed her hair, she applied lotion, kajal and nude lipstick. She called him ansh come here.

He confusingly came towards her and asked what happened.

She passed him vermillion box with a smile, he gave her small smile, he applied vermillion in her hairline. He kissed her forhead.

Then they both went downstairs, she find everyone in dining area including her parents. They greeted them good morning and settle down on their chair.

All of them got to know that still she didn't know anything, they all had their breakfast in complete silence and she find it wierd, because they always talk while eating.

When they had their breakfast, she finally asked them what happened why everyone is silent.

Then she remembered about lastnight. She asked to ekaansh ansh what happened did something happen, what did doctor said yesterday, i forgot to ask you.

He didn't said anything, he was just looking down. She got up from chair, putting her hand on his shoulder she asked again ansh tell me i am asking something, everything is fine right.

Ekaansh wiped his palms on his jeans and said wohh.... Jaan.

Haa tell me I'm listening she said rubbing his biceps.

He got up from chair, holding her shoulder he said jaan please calm down okay.

Listening him she got scared, what happened that he is not able to tell her.

She keep looking at him .

Ekansh took a long breath and said we lost our baby.

Listening him she took a step back from him, she put her hand on table for support.

You are lying right.she asked, tears started flowing from her eyes.

Ekaansh didn't said anything. So she yelled YOU ARE LYING .

He came forward to take her in his arms, his heart shattered into pieces when he saw her taking step back from him.

This time he look in her eyes with his red teary eyes he said we LOST our baby, you had a miscarriage.

That's it she loose her balance and fell down on floor, ekansh immediately sit on floor next to her, he took her in his arms, she was moving to come out of his hold but he hugged her tightly.
She started crying loudly in his chest.

By now everyone is having tears in their eyes, Trisha is crying hugging varun.

It's all happened because of me she said while crying in his arms, he tighten his hold on her and shake his head negativily.

She look up in his eyes and said you always say na I'm careless see what happened because of my carelessness. We lost our baby,all of this happened because of me.she said while crying loudly in his arms.

Nothing happened because of you.he said rubbing her back. Her cries turned into hiccup, he let her cry in his arms. When he didn't hear her cries , he look down to see her, she slept on his chest.

He picked her in his arms and said looking at mom , after sometime please send some fruits for her in my room.

Saying this he went from there.
Both the mom fell down on chair and started crying, she can't see her daughter in this state.

Ekaansh took her inside room , he put her on bed and covered her with quilt. He sit next to her and wiped her cheeks with his palms. He started carressing her hair.

______________________________________

To be continued......