7.

*that night*

As Sam is driving, his phone rings. He pulls it out, smirking after a couple of seconds. "You're welcome. Tell me about it. So the husband was unfaithful. We are dealing with a woman in white. She's buried behind her old house, so that should have been Dad's next stop. I just can't figure out why he hasn't destroyed the corpse yet. What? How do you know?"

"What'd he say," I ask.

"Apparently, he left Jericho," Sam answers, glancing at me.

"What?"

"Dean has his journal."

"He doesn't go anywhere without that thing," I point out.

"What's it say," Sam asks Dean. "Coordinates. Where to? Dean, what the hell is going on?" I look up, my eyes widening.

"Sam," I exclaim. He suddenly slams on his breaks when he sees Constance standing on the road. When he comes to a stop, we both take a deep breath.

"Take me home." We both jump at the unfamiliar voice. He glances in the rearview mirror, before looking at me. "Take me home," she repeats when Sam doesn't move.

"No." Suddenly, the doors lock, and I try pulling it up, but it won't budge. The car starts to screech forward, and my eyes widen. Sam pushes at the door, but it won't open.

She drives the car toward a house, before coming to a stop. "Don't do this," I say, glancing in the mirror at her.

"I can never go home."

"You're scared to go home," Sam says, looking back, but she's gone.

Suddenly, my door flies open, and I'm thrown out. I hit the ground, groaning in pain. The door slams shut, and I look up. I see her appear next to him, before she appears on top of him. "Sam," I exclaim, pushing myself off the ground. I watch as she leans down, kissing him. I feel a ping of jealously hit me. She starts to glitch out, and I hear him yell out in pain.

"Callie, get down!" I duck down and several shots are fired, shattering the driver's window. Sam sits up, starting the car. He hits the gas pedal, driving directly into the house. "Sam," Dean shouts. We both run toward the house and rush toward the car.

"Sam," I call out.

"Here," he groans. I rush over to the passengers side.

"Are you okay?"

"I think."

"Can you move?"

"Yeah. Help me," he nods. Dean reaches through the window, grabbing his hand. I glance around when I see Constance looking at a picture.

"There you go," Dean says, as he helps Sam out. They both look in the same direction as me, and Constance looks up at us. She throws the picture down, and I notice a piece of furniture heading straight for us. I'm pushed backward against someone. I look to my right to see Dean, and I look up to see that I'm trapped against Sam. We try to push the dresser away from us, but it won't budge.

She starts to approach us when the electricity starts to flicker. She turns around, noticing water flowing down the stairs. She looks up to see her two children at the top of the stairs.

"You've come home to us, Mommy." They reappear behind her, and she looks down at them. They run toward her, and she screams. I watch as she disappears into the floorboards, leaving nothing but a wet spot behind. I take a deep breath, before we push the furniture away from us. I spin around, wrapping my arms around Sam.

"I'm so glad you're okay," I sigh.

"What about me," Dean scoffs.

"And you too, of course," I chuckle weakly. I pull away from Sam, and we walk over to the wet spot.

"So this is where she drowned her kids," Dean says.

Sam and I nod. "That's why she could never go home. She was too scared to face them," Sam sighs.

"You found her weak spot. Nice work, Sammy," Dean says, hitting him in the chest. He laughs, wincing at the pain.

"Yeah, I wish I could say the same for you. What were you thinking shooting Casper in the face, you freak?"

"Hey, saved your ass. I'll tell you another thing. If you screwed up my car, I'll kill you," Dean warns. I chuckle, shaking my head at him.