69.

*that night*

I slowly walk toward the wall, and I kneel down at it. I start to break into the wall when I hear something clatter into the floor. I turn around to see a knife pointed at me. I gasp, waiting for it to stab me, but it falls to the floor.

I hear a crash come from upstairs, making me look up. "Sam," I say. I run upstairs and into the room he's in. I gasp when I see him being strangled by a cord. "Sam," I exclaim rushing over to him. I try to pull the cord off him, but the poltergeist is really holding it down. "No," I shake my head as I run over to a wall. I kick my foot into the wall and knock a small hole in it. I go to reach in the hole when I hear a crack of thunder come from outside, followed by a bright light. After a couple of seconds, I look up before rushing back over to Sam. I lift him up and unwrap the cord before throwing it aside. He gasps as he leans against my shoulder.

I rest my hand on his neck, and I watch as a bright light flows through my fingers and onto his neck. He takes a couple of deep breaths before looking at me. "Are you okay," I ask, as I push his hair out of his eyes.

"Yeah... Yeah," he nods, clearing his throat.

~ ~ ~

"Are you sure this is over," Sam asks.

"I'm sure. Why? Why do you ask?"

"No, never mind," Sam shakes his head. "It's nothing, I guess."

"Hello," I hear Jenny call out. "We're home." She walks into the kitchen to see the mess. "What-- What happened?"

"Hi. Sorry. Um, we'll-- we'll pay for all this," Sam says.

"Don't you worry. Dean's gonna clean up the mess," Missouri assures her. "Well, what are you waiting for, boy? Get the mop. And don't cuss at me." I grab Sam's hand and pull him aside.

"Sam, you think this is over, do you," I whisper.

"No," he admits.

"Why?"

"In my nightmare, vision, whatever it was, Jenny was standing in the window screaming for help," he sighs.

"Well, maybe we stopped that from happening," I suggest.

"Maybe, but I just got this... bad feeling that it's not over."

"Honestly? I kind of feel the same way," I admit.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I got this... bad feeling too."

~ ~ ~

"So, tell me again-- what are we still doing here?"

"I don't know, I-I just-- I still have a bad feeling," Sam admits.

"Why? Missouri did her whole Zelda Rubenstein thing. The house should be clean. This should be over," Dean points out.

"Yeah, well, probably, but I just want to make sure. That's all."

"Yeah, well, the problem is I could be sleeping in a bed right now." I look up at her window, and my eyes widen when I see her in the window, banging on it, and screaming.

"Guys," I exclaim, jumping out of the car.

"You grab the kids, I'll grab Jenny." We run inside, and I run upstairs and into Sari's room. I gasp when I see a man on fire standing in her closet.

"Come here. Don't look, don't look," I say, picking her up. I rush out of the bedroom and down the stairs.

However, I halt to a stop. "Sari, I want you to run outside to your mom as fast as you can, okay," I say, setting her down. Suddenly, something grabs me, pulling me down. "Run," I scream as it drags me backward.