68.

Sam knocks on the door, and a few seconds later, Jenny opens it, holding Richie. "Sam, Dean, Callie, what are you doing here?"

"Hey, Jenny. Um, this is our friend Missouri," Sam says.

"If it's not too much trouble, we were hoping to show her the house, for old time's sake," Dean says.

"No, you know, this isn't a good time. I'm kind of busy," she sighs.

"Listen, Jenny, it's important--," Dean starts when Missouri smacks him on the back of the head.

"Give the poor girl a break. Can't you see she's upset," Missouri says. "Forgive this boy. He means well. He's just not the sharpest tool in the shed. But hear me out."

"About what?"

"About this house."

"What are you talking about?"

"I think you know what I'm talking about. You think there's something in this house, something that wants to hurt your family. Am I mistaken?"

"Who are you?"

"We're people can who help, who can stop this thing, but you're gonna have to trust us just a little," she sighs. She glances between us, nodding.

"Okay."

Once we're inside, Missouri speaks. "If there's a dark energy around here, this room should be the center of it."

"Why," Sam asks.

"This used to be your nursery, Sam. This is where it all happened," Missouri replies. We glance around, and Dean turns on his EMF meter.

"That an EMF?"

"Yeah."

"Amateur."

"Sam," I whisper. He looks down at me. "It's okay. I'm right here," I assure him, as I take his hand in mine.

"I don't know if you guys should be disappointed or relieved, but this ain't the thing that took your mom."

"Are you sure," I ask. She nods.

"How do you know," Sam asks.

"It isn't the same energy I felt the last time I was here. It's something different," she admits.

"What is it," Dean questions as she opens the closet.

"Not it... Them," she says, walking into the closet. "There's more than one spirit in this place."

"What are they doing here?"

"They're here because of what happened to your family. You see, all those years ago, real evil came to you. It walked this house. That kind of evil leaves wounds, and sometimes wounds get infected."

"I don't understand," Sam shakes his head.

"This place is a magnet for paranormal energy. It's attracted a poltergeist-- a nasty one-- and it won't rest until Jenny and her babies are dead."

"You said there was more than one spirit."

"There is. I just can't quite make out the second one."

"Well, one thing's for damn sure-- nobody's dying in this house ever again. So, whatever is here, how do we stop it," Dean questions.

After we're done, I walk toward Jenny.

"Jenny, there is something in this house, but we're gonna get rid of it," I assure her. "Sam, Dean, and Missouri are gonna go back. Would it be okay if I stayed here with you? To keep an eye on things," I ask.

"Yeah, I'd appreciate that," she nods.

"Okay."

Before Sam leaves the house, he turns toward me. "Please be careful," he sighs.

"I will," I assure him. He kisses me softly.

"I love you," he whispers.

"I love you too." With that, he leaves, and I shut the door.