74.

Dean puts the E.M.F meter away, as we take a look around the room. "Man, electroshock, lobotomies. They did some twisted stuff to these people, kind of like my man Jack in "Cuckoo's Nest"."

"So, what do you think? Ghosts are possessing people," I say.

"Maybe. Maybe it's more like Amityville or the Smurl Haunting," Sam suggests.

"Ah, spirits driving them insane, kind of like my man Jack in, "The Shining"," Dean says.

"Dean.. when are we going to talk about it?"

"Talk about what?"

"The fact that dad's not here."

"Oh, uh, let's see, never."

"I'm being serious, man."

"So am I, Sam."

"I'm, uh, gonna go take a look around while you guys hash this out," I say, before walking toward the door.

*Sam's POV*

"Look, he sent us here. He obviously wants us here. We'll just have to pick up the search later."

"It doesn't matter what he wants."

"See, that attitude right there, that is why I always got the extra cookie."

"Dad could be in trouble. We should be looking for him. We deserve some answers. This is our family we're talking about."

"I understand that, Sam, but he's given us an order."

"We've always got to follow Dad's orders?"

"Of course we do."

I hear something crash from outside the room making me look up. "Callie," I say, rushing toward the door. "Cal," I shout, looking around. "Callie, where are you?!"

"Sam," I hear her call out. I rush toward her voice, and I see her lying on the floor.

"What the hell happened," I exclaim, wrapping my arm around her.

"I don't know... I was just looking around and I got really dizzy. It was almost like I blacked-out," Callie explains, as I help her up.

"Do you remember anything," I ask when I notice that her head is bleeding. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up and back to the motel." I pick her up and she buries her head into my shoulder.

*at the motel, my pov*

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you," I ask.

"No, it's okay. You stay here and rest. You could've seriously hurt," Sam sighs.

"But later, if you guys do decide to go back to the hospital, come and get me. I don't want you going in alone," I say.

"We will," he nods, leaning down and kissing the top of my head. He leaves the motel, and I sigh.

What the hell is happening to me?

One moment I'm walking through the asylum, and I get dizzy and the next I'm being helped by Sam. Everything in between is a blur. I don't know if it has something to do with my ability or the actual place or not, but I'm scared.

I don't like what's happening to me at all. Yeah, this ability might come in handy every now and then, but... it's causing me to be more of a nuisance than helpful.