32.

I shift nervously when Dean comes back to his seat. "All right, well, she's got to be the most well-adjusted person on the planet."

"You said "Cristo"? And?"

"There's no demon in her. There's no demon getting in her," he shakes his head.

"So, if it's on the plane, it can be anyone... anywhere." The plane shifts a little bit.

"Come on, that can't be normal!"

"Hey, hey, it's just a little bit of turbulence," Sam assures him.

"Sam, this plane is going to crash, okay? So quit treating me like I'm friggin' 4."

"You need to calm down."

"Well, I'm sorry, I can't."

"Yes, you can."

"Dude. Stow the touchy-feely, self-help yoga crap. It's not helping."

"Listen, if you're panicked, you're wide open to demonic possession. So you need to calm yourself down right now," Sam points out. 

He exhales slowly, and I sigh. "Good. Now, I found an exorcism in here that I think is gonna work-- the ritual romano."

"What do we have to do?"

"It's two parts. The first part expels the demon from the victim's body. It makes it manifest, which actually makes it more powerful."

"More powerful? How?"

"Well, it doesn't need to possess someone anymore. It can just wreck havoc on its own," I answer.

"Oh. And why is that a good thing?"

"Well, because the second part sends the bastard back to hell once and for all," I explain.

"First thing's first-- we got to find it," Dean sighs.

After a little bit, Dean stands up with the E.V.P and walks down the aisles. "Sam... what if we don't find in time," I ask, looking over at him.

"We will," he assures me.

"And if we don't?"

"We will," he repeats. He checks his watch. "We got 15 minutes. I'm gonna go find Dean. Stay here." I nod, and he stands up, walking down the aisle.

I take a deep breath, closing my eyes. "Are you okay, ma'am?" I open my eyes to see one of the pilots looking at me.

"Uh, yeah, I'm fine," I nod.

"Okay. Just checking," he nods.

Strange.

"Cristo," I whisper. He flinches a bit before opening his eyes. I gasp, my eyes widening when I see that they're black. He slowly backs up before walking back to the cockpit.

I have to find Sam and Dean.

I stand up from my seat, walking down the aisle when they walk toward me. "Guys, I found him," I say.

"What? Who is it?"

"One of the pilots. He walked to the aisle and asked me if I was okay, which was weird, and then, I said "Cristo" and his eyes were black," I explain. "How are we gonna get access to the cockpit?"

They glance at each other, and Dean sighs. "Amanda might be the only one that can."

"What? She's not gonna believe us."

"We got 12 minutes and no other options. It's worth a try."