40.

"Oh, really? Ah, that's too bad, Mr. Worthington. I would have paid a lot for that mirror. Okay, well, maybe next time. All right, thanks," Sam sighs before hanging up the phone.

"So?"

"So, that was Mary's brother. The mirror was in the family for years, until he sold it one week ago to a store called Estate Antiques, a stole in Toledo," Sam explains.

"So wherever the mirror goes, that's where Mary goes," I say.

"Her spirit's definitely tied up with it somehow," Sam nods.

"Isn't there an old superstition that says mirrors can capture spirits," Dean says.

"Yeah, there is. When someone would die in a house, people would cover up the mirrors so the ghost wouldn't get trapped," I answer.

"So Mary dies in front of a mirror and it draws in her spirit."

"Yeah, but how could she move through 100 different mirrors," Sam sighs.

"I don't know, but if the mirror is the source, I say we find it and smash it," Dean shrugs.

"Yeah, I don't know. Maybe." Sam's phone rings, and he answers it. "Hello? Charlie?"

*at the motel*

I glance down at Charlie, sighing. "Hey," I say, taking a seat next to her. "Hey, it's okay. You can open up your eyes, Charlie. It's okay, all right?" She slowly lifts her head out of her sweater. "Now, listen, you're gonna stay right here on this bed. You're not gonna look at glass or anything else that has a reflection, okay? And as long as you do that, she cannot get you."

"But I can't keep that up forever," she points out. "I'm gonna die, aren't I?"

"No. No, you're not gonna die. We're not gonna let you. Not anytime soon," I assure her.

"All right, Charlie, we need to know what happened," Sam sighs.

"We were in the bathroom. Donna said it."

"That's not what we're talking about. Something happened, didn't it, in your life," Dean says. "A secret... where someone got hurt?" A tear rolls down her cheek.

"Can you tell us about it," I ask.

"I had this boyfriend. I loved him. But he kind of scared me, too, you know? And one night at his house, we got in this fight. Then I broke up with him, and he got upset. He said he needed me and he loved me. And he said... "Charlie, if you walk out that door right now, I'm gonna kill myself." And you know what I said? I said, "go ahead." And I left. How could I say that," she cries. "How could I leave him like that? I just... I didn't believe him, you know? I should have." I wrap my arms around her, pulling her into my chest.

"Shh, it's okay," I comfort her.

After a little bit, I speak. "You guys be careful, okay," I sigh.

"We will," Sam nods.

"'Cause if you die, I'm gonna kill you," I add. Sam chuckles lightly, shaking his head. I stand up, walking toward them. First, I hug Dean, and then, I hug Sam, kissing his cheek. "Please don't die."

"We won't," he sighs. "You two be careful, okay?"

"We will."