24.

"Do you recognize the kids in these pictures," Dean asks.

"What? Um, no, I mean, except that's my dad right there. He must've been about 12 in these pictures," she answers.

"Chris Bar's drowning-- the connection wasn't to Bill Carlton. It must've been to the sheriff."

"Bill and the sheriff-- they were both involved with Peter," Sam says.

"What about Chris? My dad-- What are you talking about?"

"Lucas? Lucas, what is it," Dean asks. Lucas walks over to the front door and walks out. We all stand up, following him outside.

"Lucas, honey?" He comes to a stop, looking up at Dean.

"You and Lucas get back to the house and stay there, okay?" She nods and takes Lucas' hand, leading him back to the house. We look down at the ground, sighing.

"Time to dig," I say.

Once they've got their shovels, they dig for a bit, when Sam hits something hard. They toss their shovels aside, using their hands to dig out the rest of the dirt. Sam grabs something, trying to pull it out. Dean helps him out, and they pull a bike. "It's Peter's bike," I say.

"Who are you," I hear a man question, his gun cocking. We turn around to see Jake pointing his gun at us.

"Put the gun down, Jake," Sam says.

"How did you know that was there," he asks.

"What happened-- you and Bill killed Peter, drowned him in the lake, and then buried the bike? You can't bury the truth, Jake. Nothing stays buried," I say.

"I don't know what the hell you're talking about."

"You and Bill killed Peter Sweeney 35 years ago. That's what the hell we're talking about," Dean says.

"Dad," I hear Andrea exclaim.

"And now you got one seriously pissed-off spirit. It's gonna take Andrea, Lucas, everyone you love. It's gonna drown them, and it's gonna drag their bodies God knows where so you can feel the same pain Peter's mom felt. And then after that, it's gonna take you. And it's not gonna stop until it does," Sam says.

"Yeah? And how do you know that?"

"Because that's exactly what it did to Bill Carlton."

"Listen to yourselves, all of you. You're insane."

"I don't really give a rat's ass what you think of us, but if we're gonna bring down this spirit, we need to find the remains, salt them, and burn them into dust. Tell me you buried Peter somewhere. Tell me you didn't just let him go into the lake."

"Dad, is any of this true?"

"No, don't listen to them. They're liars, and they're dangerous," he lies.

"Something tried to drown me. Chris died on that lake. Dad, look at me." He slowly looks over at her. "Tell me you-- you didn't kill anyone." He's silent. "Oh, my God."

"Billy and I were at the lake. Peter was the smallest one. We always bullied him, but this time... it got rough. We were holding his head under the water. We didn't mean to, and we held him under too long, and he drowned. We let the body go, and it sank," he admits. "Oh, Andrea. We were kids. We were so scared. It was a mistake, but, Andrea, to say that I have anything to do with these drownings, with Chris, because of some ghost-- it's not rational."

"All right, listen to me, all of you. We need to get you away from this lake as far as we can right now." Suddenly, Andrea gasps. We look over to see Lucas on the dock.

"Lucas," Jake shouts.