72.

I watch as Dean hustles the cop before I nudge Sam. "Go," I whisper. He walks over to Dean, speaking. "Hey, buddy! How about leaving the poor guy alone, huh," he says, pushing Dean back. "The man's an officer! Why don't you show a little respect?!" Dean walks off, leaving the bar, and Sam talks to him.

Not bad.

I walk toward the exit of the bar when someone gropes my ass. "What the hell," I say, turning around.

"Hey, sweet cheeks," a guy smirks.

I give him one look, before scoffing. "Yeah, you're not my type," I state. I turn to walk out when he blocks the door.

"Well, what is your type?"

I glance over at Sam. "Tall, dark, and handsome. A good mix of brains and brawn. Not a sleazy asshole like you," I answer, glaring at him. "Now would you please get out of my way?"

"No, I don't think I will," he shakes his head. I sigh, clicking my tongue. Before he can blink, I kick his feet out from under him, and he hits the floor.

"Appreciate the cooperation," I hiss.

I walk toward Dean, and he speaks. "What's wrong with you?"

"Some prick just groped my ass in there," I answer.

"Really? Sam see?"

"No, and he doesn't have to know because I took care of it," I assure him.

"Really? How?"

"I have my ways," I shrug, leaning against the car.

A little bit later, Sam walks out of the bar and toward us. "You shoved me kind of hard in there, buddy boy."

"I had to sell it, didn't I? It's method acting."

"Huh?"

"Never mind."

"What did you find out from Gunderson?"

"So, Walter Kelly was a good cop. Head of his class, even-keeled. He had a bright future ahead of him."

"What about at home," I ask.

"He and his wife had a few fights, like everybody. But it was mostly smooth sailing. They were even talking about having kids."

"All right, so either Kelly had some crazy waiting to bust out or something else did it to him."

"Right."

"What did Gunderson tell you about the asylums?"

"A lot." We start to hop in the car when I hear a familiar voice.

"Hey!" I look over to see the same asshole from before walking toward me.

"Not him again," I mutter. "What do you want, asshole?"

"You humiliated me, you bitch," he snaps, as he approaches me.

"No, that was all you. I asked you nicely, and you made a fool of yourself. That's on you, not me," I chuckle.

"Oh, you're gonna pay for that one--," he starts when Sam steps in front of me.

"Why don't you just leave her the hell alone," Sam warns, approaching him.

"Awe, is this your little boyfriend," he taunts.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I am, and I would suggest walking away before you find yourself on your ass... again," Sam says.

"So... say I did something like this," he starts, as he walks around Sam and shoves me roughly. "What are you gonna do about it?" Sam chuckles, before popping him in the nose and jaw. He doubles back, his nose bloody. "You son of a--," he starts when I give him one last punch to the throat. He stumbles back, out-of-breath.

"You really could've avoided this, you know. This is all on you."