64.

I wake up, sweat rolling down my face. I take a couple of deep breaths before slowly sliding out of the bed.

That was such an awful nightmare... if it was even a nightmare.

No.

No, it had to be, right?

*the next morning*

I hear a knock at the door making me look up. "Callie?"

"Who is it," I shout, slowly standing up.

"It's Sam and Dean. Are you okay? Why's the door locked," Sam questions.

"Uh, Sam?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you tell Dean to wait out there?"

"Why?"

"I just... I need to talk to you alone," I answer.

"Okay," he says. I walk toward the door, unlocking it and backing away from the door. Sam walks in, shutting it behind himself. "What's going on?"

"I've been having these nightmares for... a while now, and I had one last night."

"What happened?"

"I was standing in this field and there was this man. He knew about my healing abilities, and he admitted to giving me them but they're not to help people. He told me they're to hurt people," I admit.

"Hurt people? How?"

"I don't know. He said if I have the gift of life, then I have the gift of death," I sigh. "Then, he told me about how he fed me when I was younger but my parents interrupted him, so he... he killed them. He was too weak to continue after he killed them so he fled," I continue. "He continued by saying that he was just waiting for the perfect moment to return, and he did, and now I'm one of them."

"One of who," Sam asks

"Something called a "special child." He said there's a lot of special children, including you and that one day he'd need all of us, just not yet," I answer.

"No, that's— that's crazy. That doesn't even make sense. I'm sure it was just a nightmare," he shakes his head.

"Sam, I— I'm not so sure. A weeks ago I had this dream... I was back at my house and I saw myself kneeling on the floor after the fire had started. Then, this black smoke came out of nowhere and a man appeared. He... He cut his arm and dripped his blood into my mouth, and then, he looked at me," I admit. "Like he knew I was watching, like he knew I was dreaming. Sam, I'm scared," I add as my voice breaks.

"Hey, come here," he says, reaching out to touch me but I back up.

"I don't wanna hurt you, Sam."

"You're not going to," he insists as he steps toward me.

"Please... How can you say that when you don't know what I might be capable of," I shake my head as I take another step back. My back hits the wall.

"I don't care if you hurt me, Callie. I love you," he admits. My eyes widen, and I stare at him in shock. "I never stopped loving you, like I said before." He grabs my hand and pulls me toward him. "I don't give a shit what that asshole said to you. Your ability doesn't make you a monster. It makes you extraordinary... and I will help you control it," he adds before leaning down and pushing his lips against mine.

I immediately kiss back, wrapping my arms around his neck. After a few seconds, we break apart.

"I love you too," I whisper, looking up at him.