25.

"Lucas," Dean shouts.

"Lucas! Stay where you are," Andrea shouts.

I hear a splash, and Lucas disappears under the water. Sam, Dean, and I run onto the dock when Sam speaks. "Stay with Andrea," Sam orders.

"But--," I start when they jump into the water.

"Lucas," Andrea shouts, as I skim the water.

Please let them find him.

After a bit, they pop their heads out. "Sam?" He shakes his head. They go back under when I hear a voice.

"Peter, if you can hear me, please, Peter, I'm sorry," Jake says. I watch as he walks into the lake. "I'm so- I'm so sorry."

"Dad, no," Andrea says.

"Peter. Lucas-- He's just a little boy. Please, it's not his fault. It's mine. Please take me!" Sam and Dean pop back out.

"Jake, no," Dean shouts.

"Just let it be over!"

"Daddy! Daddy, no," Andrea shouts, as he slowly sinks under the water. They dive back under, and after it being quiet for a bit, Sam pops out, shaking his head. "NO," she screams.

However, moments after, Dean pops out, holding Lucas under his arm.

He found him... He actually found him.

I sigh in relief, nodding.

Dean swims toward the surface, and Andrea and I reach forward and grab Lucas by the arms, pulling him on to the dock.

~ ~ ~

They toss their bags into the car, and I sigh. "Look, Dean, we're not gonna save everybody," I sigh.

"I know," he nods.

"Sam, Dean, Callie," Andrea calls out making us look over.

"Hey," Dean says, as we walk toward them.

"We're glad we caught you. We just, um, we made you lunch for the road. Lucas insisted on making the sandwiches himself," Andrea says.

"Can I give it to them now," Lucas asks quietly.

"Of course," she nods.

"Come on, Lucas, let's load this in the car," Dean says, taking the plate from him.

"How you holding up," I ask Andrea.

"It's just gonna take a long time to sort through everything, you know?"

"Andrea, I'm sorry," I sigh.

"You guys saved my son. I can't ask for more than that. Dad loved me. He loved Lucas. No matter what he did, I just have to hold on to that," she says.

"That's a good way to look at it."

We walk over to the car, and Andrea looks at Dean, before leaning in and giving him a kiss. "Thank you." He slowly nods, and I chuckle.

"Sam, Cal, move your ass. We're gonna run of daylight before we hit the road," Dean says making us roll our eyes. We hop in the car, before Dean pulls out on to the road.