41.

"How do you guys know each other," Charlie asks.

"Our families were friends, so I grew up with them," I answer. "They're my best friends."

"But you like one of them as more than a friend, don't you," she says.

"Uh... I don't--," I start when she cuts me off.

"Yes, you do. You like the tall one. Sam, right?"

"His name is Sam, yes," I nod.

"And you like him?"

"I mean..."

"Come on, if I'm gonna die, you might as well tell me, right," she jokes.

"First off, you're not gonna die. Secondly, it's complicated," I say.

"How is it complicated?"

"Well, we dated a while back, and I... loved him, but then, things got complicated, and he broke up with me. That was three years ago, but we just reconnected, and he admitted that he never stopped loving me. However, he just lost his girlfriend, so now isn't the right time for him to be jumping into another relationship, especially not with me," I explain.

"You're right, now isn't the right time. Though, one day will be the right time, and I think you guys should go for it again," She says.

"Maybe, but we're just now starting to be friends again. I don't wanna mess up what we have already."

"I understand that, but... I believe that we truly love only once in a lifetime. Then, if you lose that person, you keep looking for someone who is like the person you lost, but no one will ever be like that person. No one will ever make you feel the same way that that person did."

"You know, for a teenager, you're pretty smart," I admit.

*that night*

As I'm lying on the bed, I hear the door open making me look up. My eyes light up when I see Sam and Dean walking in. "Oh, thank God," I exclaim, rushing toward them. "I was getting worried," I admit, hugging them. I look up at them when I notice blood coming out of Sam's eyes. "Wait... what happened to your eyes?"

"I... don't think we should tell you," Sam admits.

"Why not?"

"You're not gonna like it," he sighs. I cross my arms, raising a brow.

"He kind of summoned her," Dean says.

"Dean," Sam groans, hitting him.

"What," I exclaim. "Why would you do that?!"

"It was the only way we could stop her. We had to summon her and then trap her in her original mirror and break it," Sam explains.

"Sam, you could've died! What were you thinking?!"

"I was thinking "how many more people are gonna die because of her?" We had to make sure she was gone for good," he defends.

I sigh, rubbing my tired eyes. "Okay... Okay, at least you guys are okay," I nod. "That was really ballsy of you. I'm proud," I add.

"I'll take Charlie home," Dean says.

"Thank you guys," Charlie sighs. "This is really over, right?"

"Yeah, it's over," I nod.

After Dean and Charlie are gone, I speak. "Let's get you cleaned up." I walk into the bathroom and grab one of their washrags and wet it. I walk back out, speaking. "Sit."

Sam sighs, taking a seat on the bed.