chapter 1

So shiva has saved raavi where she was about to get sell. The drama was done at house and raavi Decided to leave the house. They haven't confess their live till now.

Shiva pov
It has been been one week since raavi have left the house. I don't care how she is what she is doing. Because of her dhara di didn't got pregnant. How can she do this?? Dhara di was always at her side and still bhabhi believe that raavi is innocent but i know she is just like her maasi. We are having our breakfast silently.

Krish: bhabhi breakfast is very tasty

Maa: yes bhagaudi ki beti breakfast is really tasty and from when that markundi gae has left the house food become more tasty.

Dhara: Maa I still don't believe that raavi can do something like this

Rishita: leave it bhabhi. To whom your are explaining they will never ever can understand raavi.

Maa: yes why we will understand a girl like that.

Krish: please guys let me have breakfast in peace.

Gombi, dev and I were silently eating. I don't care about what they think about her now. How can I love a girl like her?, I am feeling disgust about my own feelings.

"Dhara dhara dhara"

Here came the witch voice. Our so called mami. She can't see ous happy more than a week. That's why she has come here after week to ruin my happy mood.

Maa:hey you witch. Why are you shouting at my home just leave

Mami: dhara dhara.....

Dhara: Mami what happened?? Is everything okay?? Why are looking so tensed??

Gombi: Mami is raavi okay??

Why they still care for that chipkali.???

Mami: dhara....vo...raavi.....

Dhara: what happened to her. Is she is okay.??

Mami: she is trying to attempt...suicide. please come fast. I am not able to handle her.

Again other game of this Mami ki behan ki beti. What did she think if she try ro kill herself then I will forgive her. No never ever. She dan do whatever she wants. I don't give shit to her.

Dhara: whattttt?? But why what happened??

Gombi: dhara we can asked her why later. First we need to go to her.

Maa: why we will go to her?? It's her life she can do anything she wants. We don't care

Rishita: Maa how can you be so heartless. A person is dying and you not care.

Dev: Maa Rishita is right we should and see raavi

Shiva: no one is going to her. I know she is doing this game to just get our forgiveness. But we will never give

Dhara: Shiva YOU WILL REGRET WHAT ARE YOU SAYING NOW

Saying this she ran after everyone. Gombi, dev,rishita bhabhi, krish all ran. I also went with Maa but I was least interested in her now.

As we enter. We saw raavi standing on the terrace with knife in her hand. I thought she was doing this acting but here she want to die. If she dies then God will not even keep her in hell. She don't even deserve hell.

Dhara: raavi are you made?? Just come down or you will see wrost of me

Gombi: raavi beta just come down. Talk to us and we will try ro understand.

Raavi: maasi and Anita di are you saying truth or not.

Anita: raavi please just come down. We know you have done the mistake and we are ready to forgive you

Shiva: who said that we will forgive her??And you chipkali you want to die. Just jump or cut your wrist. I don't care and you will never get my forgiveness. Do are just selfish as your maasi. And what do you think if you die I will cry for you. No never. Infact I will have that killer of my dhara bhabhi's child is no more. So just jump. No one will care.

Dhara:raavi don't listen to him. We are here for you. I will forgive you. For me it was never your mistake.

Raavi: maasi Anita di are you saying truth or not. Because I will jump from here or will cut my wrist

Mami: raavi beta please leave your stubbornness and come

Maa: let her die of she want

Shiva: yes Maa is correct. Let her die. Why we should care about her she is just selfish. Who killed.......

My words were cut as I saw raavi has cut her wrist. My whole world stop. Yes I love her and I don't want her to die

Raavi: Shiva you will regret your words very badly.

Saying this she fall on the ground. But not from terrace. She was first floor only. I rushed to her and when I reach there I saw pool of blood. Taking her dupatta I tie her hand.

Shiva: dev call the ambulance ( shouted)

Sweat was formed on my forehead. I said all that words in anger. Buying didn't want her to die. Ambulance came and I took her in my arms and we all went to hospital. My heart was beating very fast in tension. Her blood wasn't stopping. As we rush hospital. I made her lie on stretche

Shiva: call the doctor

She was taken to inside the operation theater. I fell on the ground. My vision was getting blurry. I was about to faint but Mami words made me woke up.

_________________________________________
I hope you like the first chapter???

Please
Vote
Comments
Follow me
❤️🙏