chapter 12

Raavi Pov

I can feel my heavy eyes. I was trying to open them but I can't. I can hear Masi voice. With great help I opened my eyes.

Masi: raavi are you OK?? I was really scared for you.

Raavi: Masi I am okay. But what happened to Me??

Anita:raavi we founded you fainted on the road. You were at pandya niwas so how you fainted??

Hearing her words all the ancient flashed infront of my eyes. How shiva try to justify himself. How he confress his love for me. My heart pained thinking about it.

Masi: raavi what happened?? Did that family throw you again out of their house?? I have told you early only that Don't go they will again humiliated you. Do you know how much I was scared looking at your fainted body. Please don't do anything like this again. I can't afford to lose you.

Tears are rolling from her cheeks. I have said many ill about my Masi but still she is the one who is caring for me. Care, love is visible in her eyes for me. After even my harsh words she is thinking about my health. I think I have done wrong in judging my Masi??

Raavi: but why do you care Masi?? If I die than it will better for you....

Masi:raavi beta don't say like this. I know I have done many wrong deeds in past but my love for you is still the same like before and will be same.

Anita: raavi we know that you hate us but you are our daughter and we will care you even if you hate us.

Guilt rushed into my veins. I want to cry in my Masi arms. She was looking at me like a mother who looks at her daughter with love. Anita di eyes were also held cry for me. How can I think bad about them. They are the people who stood beside me in every situation. I thought that I am alone in this earth but they never let me feel like that. They will love me the way they love before. Looking at their care I hug Masi and brust into tears. I know she will never judge me like shiva. She will always protect me from danger.

Masi: ra..raavi what happened?? Why are crying?? Please tell me. You are scaring me beta. Tell us...

I am not ready to listen anyone today. I want my Masi and her love. She was caring my back to calm me. She is not my real mother but she is far better than a real mother.

Raavi: Masi I am sorry......

Masi: raavi why are you saying sorry?? Have anyone told you something.

I told everything what happened between me and shiva. Till end I was crying mess.

Anita: raavi first you stop crying. We are always there for you.

Raavi: Masi you will never leave me na?

Masi: where I will go without you. My both daughters are my home. And without my home where I will live.

Raavi:Masi you should hate me because I have behave very rudely with you from past few days

Masi: I will never hate you raavi. It was your right to get angry with us after knowing our deeds. Whatever we did was for you but I know the way was really wrong and for that I am very sorry.

Raavi: Masi why everything has to happen with me only?? Shiva said he love me but he don't trust me. Why??
Why when ever I love someone always give me pain. First dhara di than you and Anita di and shiva he has cross every limit to give me pain. Why Don't I deserve love??

Masi: raavi everyone deserve love and you also do. Don't waste you love one the people who Don't care and value your feelings. You were always with dhara and even when you were angry with her you company her till hospital. But your husband who was blind in her trust blamed you for her situation and never try to understand you.

Raavi: Masi I tried hard to work on every relationship with pandya's but no one care about my efforts.

Masi: raavi if they have cared about you than they would have stood beside you when you needed them but they were not. That family have never accepted you and Rishita as their bahu. You both are just guests for them. And you are garbage for them as they always throw you out without even listening to you. Your Masapa had did very wrong by marrying you with shiva. That person not even consider you as a human. But he treat his bhabhi as god. A relationship needs that both partners are equally involved but you were alone in this marriage. When something becomes heavy you just need to break it to breathe properly and you need to break this marriage because this marriage will never work for you. But always remember that you have your Masi Maa who will be at your side in good and bad situation.

Anita: and don't forget your di as I will be also there for you.

Raavi: thank you for loving me. And sorry.

Masi: don't be sorry. It Is me who should say sorry. Please forgive your Masi.

I am not alone in this world. I have my Maa and di who love me unconditional and will always. I slept in my Masi lap. It is homely feeling and I want it forever.

NEXT MORNING

Raavi Pov

Sun rise were disturbing my sleep.I am trying to open my eyes but light is very much.Suddenly light become dim and i was able to open my eyes.I look at masi who was putting curtains so i can sleep properly.

Masi:Sorry. I was just thought to put the curtains but see i disturbed your sleep.You can again go to sleep.

Raavi:masi what is the time??

Masi:it is 11am in the morning.Why what happened??

i sat on bed with jerk.

Raavi:masi why didn't you wake me up.I have never slept till this time

Masi:I thought to let you sleep as yesterday day was very long for you.

I was again lost in yesterday memories.But the the end of the day i had my masi and my di.

Masi:raavi where are you lost??Go and get fresh i have made your favourite breakfast dhokla .

Raavi:Thank you so much masi. I will just join you for the breakfast.

Saying this i enter my bathroom.I look at my reflection in mirror. Swallen eyes ,dark circles ,pale face, emotionless. I was not raavi it was some other girl.Raavi was always happy and tensionless but not this girl. My true self has lost. 

Today again i have to face shiva. I know that he will sign the divorce papers and will give to me.It will take 6 months to complete our divorce process. I lost the things which was never mine. 

How can shiva thinks that i can do something like this with his bhabhi. How can he forget that i was with her in her up and downs but for shiva i failed in everything.I don't want my past to haunt me any more. I will try to move on or you can say i have move on because yesterday whatever shiva said meant nothing to me. Now this shiva chapter is closed in my life.

Now i have to focused on my masi, anita di and my job. Tomorrow is my first day at work. I have wasted my all time in marriage stubbornness.Now i just want to focused in my life not in marriage and pandya family.For them i didnt even exist. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME