chapter 33

Raavi kept walking ignoring his calling. She was embarrassed and frustrated at same time. Here is she happy and he want to make fun of her. But deep inside both are enjoying this cute fight.

Shiva: Raavi stop. Achha baba sorry...

Without listening to him she kept walking towards her home. Sudden pull landed her on Shiva's arms. He look at her sly smile while she look away with flushed cheeks. This closeness was creating fire inside both as it was all new to them.

Shiva: sorry. Forgive your bandar.

His cool his husky voice near her. His closeness was getting unbearable for Raavi so she get away from and clear her throat.

Raavi: I...th..think...we....should...go

Shiva smile at her. Holding her hand he walk to her home. There was comfortable and peaceful silence. Finally both were getting their peace in each other. The longlines has faded has he had her in his arms.

The moment both realized their love they wanted each other but it was not like that. But now everything has changed. His shiva has changed his trust has changed for him. He have become the better version of him for her. 

Finally their silent walk came to an end. Shiva look at his mam's house and then at her. He want to take her back with him but he has no right after getting divorced. He look into er eyes and said like pleading but he knew she will not come.

Shiva hand was holding hers possessively. She try to pull out but seeing her struggling he pull her closer and said with hopeful eyes.

Shiva: please come back.

Hearing his painful and hopeful voice made Raavi smile. She knew that both love each other but do their Relation will change again after getting into any relationship like marriage.

Right now Raavi really don't want to think about marriage or any relationship. She has already been into toxic relationship with him before and now he has changed but fear as made it place inside her heart.

Shiva: You will soon come to me. 

Kissing her forehead he let her go. Raavi look at her hand and than at him who was smiling. Giving him smile she walk backward looking into his eyes. She turn her back and walk inside.

Shiva who was smiling till now is angry because again he has to face his family which he don't want right now. Turing he walk to his house where dead silence was playing. Moving inside he saw Rishita cleaning some table.

He felt sorry for her. It was her party which was totally ruined. Walking to her he hold her hand and made her sit on the chair.

Shiva: Bhabhi you don't need to so this already your face is looking dull.

He was concerned looking at her tired face. Doctor has inform them her pregnancy is going to have some complications but here she is doing the work.

Rishita: I think for now I am going to do all the work because Dhara Bhabhi has refuse to do any work of this house.

Shiva: What??

Rishita: after you went Bhabhi and Maa had huge fight and they are not talking with each other and Bhabhi has decided she will not do any work.

"Don't worry I am there for you have"

Raavi's sweet voice made them look back. There she was standing with smile and box in her hand. Moving further she stood in front of them.

Shiva: chipkali tu yahan??

Raavi: I forget to give the gift which I have brought for Rishita so I thought to give her now. But I heard everything and I will be there for her help.

Rishita: how will you help me??

Raavi: as Dhara di has refused to work so till your delivery I can stay here and help you with household chores.

Shiva was happy and sad at the same time. Happy that he will get to see her everyday and sad that she will stay till Rishita's Delivery.

Rishita: Raavi are you sure because everything will be done by you because Dhara bhabhi has refused to do anything.

Raavi: don't worry Rishita I am here and I don't have any problem in helping you. But will everyone okay if I stay here.

"Yes"

Shiva sudden excitement full voice made both laugh. He really wanted Raavi to stay closer to him and now she is.

Raavi: Here [ giving the gift ] I am going now and tomorrow I will come in morning with my luggage

Rishita: Thank you so much Raavi. You are the best Chachi 

Hearing her words Shivi shared a look. 

Raavi: how will i be chachi means we....

Shiva: you are not now but one day you will be chachi and mom

His comment made her blush while Rishita laugh.

Rishita: I think now everything is good between to of you

Shivi smile looking at each other. Rishita look her leave to give the couple their time.

Raavi: I think I should also go bye

She turn to go but he call her and grab her in his arms

Shiva: Thank you so much for helping Rishita Bhabhi. And I will also help you with everything.

Raavi smile and finally staring at ech other for good 5 mins they left each other unwilling. 

___________________________

Hello Readers,

I am sorry I wasn't updating for few days actually I am in my village so it is difficult to write the chapter here. I know this chapter was also little small. Sorry for this.

From next months update for other two story will be starting because still now I am plotting the story. For Do dil ek jaan I want to plot everything perfectly. This story is really special for me.

Thank you.