chapter 3

Raavi pov

I was trying to open my eyes but it was feeling heavy. When I vision got clear I saw that I will on hospital bed. I try to move but suddenly I felt pain on my left wrist which was wrapped with bandage.
Still the stunt which I pull at home git clear to me. And I sure that till now Masi would have told the truth to everyone. Now I am no more cheater, killer, dirty blood, garbage. Thinking about their behavior my eyes got moist.

Staff: how are you feeling Mrs pandya??

Raavi: I feeling good now.

Shiva: I will call your family and In laws they all are waiting outside the room

Raavi:please call my Masi and Anita di only. And Don't allow my my in laws to enter inside. Just tell them I am not interested talking with them

She nod and went out. I really doubt want to see his face. His words were ringing in my head

"yes Maa is correct. Let her die. Why we should care about her she is just selfish. Who killed......."

Tears slip from my eyes. Raavi you can't waste your tears on him who don't even care about you. I need be strong. I can't let him do anything now. I know he will be made at himself and he will say sorry to me and will asked to come back. Is this tv show going over here. He thinks he can get me back. No never. I will never forgive him.

My thought were stop by Masi voice.

Masi: raavi.....

Anita: raavi how are feeling now??

Raavi: I am feeling still alive only. Bad luck for you that I am still alive

Masi: raavi beta don't say like this. We all were worried about you. Are you mad. Whi do like this to just prove their innocence. Please forgive me beta

Raavi: Masi don't even ask for my forgiveness because I will never forgive you in this life. You destroy my married life. And I am thankful to you for this. Because I came to know how much my so called husband Trust me and care about me.

Masi: raavi I said everything to them.

Raavi: I know Masi you have told them truth. And thank God my suicide attempt made you do this.

Masi: so will you go to them back??

Raavi: why will I go to them back?? Shiva and his mother doesn't even care if I  alive or death

Masi: thank you for not going to them. We will live together.

Raavi: who said I will live with you. You have snatched everything from me. So why the hell I will live with you. I will leave your house after navratri. And I have got job opportunity also. So now I don't need to be dependent on anyone more.

Anita: raavi how can do Like this?  Apna ghar koi chhodkar Jata hai kya??

Raavi: that house was never mine and will never mine. Actually I don't have my own house. I don't have family. These all people who are standing outside the room and the people who are sitting in front of me are all faking. They will never care for me.

Tears slip from my eyes. I was alone on this planet and will be always. I will never return to my so called fake family.

Masi: please raavi Don't leave your Masi. Beta I am your family and I genuinely care for you

Raavi: that's why you do this kand because you care for me. Masi now you can go and don't allow pandya family to enter inside.

Masi: raavi.......

Raavi: Masi please. Please lete breathe. I am feeling suffocating looking at my so called fake family.

They both silently left. And I brust into tears. I am alone here. No one is there for me in this world. I just have die. I am really missing my mom dad. People say there is no one who care for you expect your parents but I don't even have them. My hand was painnig so I stop moving. Sleep overpowered me.

Shiva pov

Everyone was sleeping in their room. And I was on terrace looking at the sky. Today is new moon day. Sky was shining just stars. Sky has lost his moon and I have lost my raavi. But one day Sky will get his moon and I will get my raavi.

I was swimming in pool of guilt. My heart was painnig. Tears were flowing from my eyes. I didn't go to my room because I will miss her. Everything reminds me of her.

Dhara: how are feeling??

Bhabhi bringMe out of my thought. I wipe my tears away.

Shiva: bhabhi what are doing here?? You must be feeling sleepy. Go and take rest.

Dhara: how can I rest when my children life is shattered. Shiva you have done really big mistake of your life.

Shiva: I know bhabhi. And I am ready to take any punishment from her. Ican even die for her.

Dhara: Shiva she is not like you. I will still care for you if you die. Because her heart is made of pure God and innocence.

Shiva: why I wasn't able to see her heart and innocence.

Dhara: because you still think that she is Mami ki behan ki beti not your wife. That's why you were not able to trust her.And outcome is in front of you.

Shiva: I am sorry

Dhara: I don't think you sorry will work.
Now go and take some rest.

I nod and left to sleep in angan. Tomorrow I will try to talk to raavi

_________________________________________

How was the chapter???

Will raavi will meet shiva??

Hope you like the update??

Please
Vote
Comments
Follow me
❤️🙏