Chapter 14

Shiva Pov

Shiva: yes they are like your daughters but you are not like their mothers

Shocked was written on her face. I know i have hurt her by my words but she needs to understand that she is not always correct. Raavi words were bitter like truth.There is many more to say but i can't say now because no one will understand it. For them they did best for bhabhi and raavi but not for me.

Dhara:shiva are you even thinking what are you saying??

Shiva: i know bhabhi what i am saying.It is bitter but it is truth.

Maa: shiva you are saying that we both don't love them.We are elders and we know how to point out our children mistakes.We just stop our children from doing wrong things.

Shiva: if you are elder and mature than your children then why didn't you punish me for my mistakes. You were the one who shouted on me when i questioned raavi's charachter but when you came to know that raavi slapped your son in front of everyone. you blamed raavi for slapping me but you did't punish me for my mistakes.You just for sake of raavi you said me to leave the house and when raavi left the house you brought me back. If you and dhara bhabhi are elders than it's your responsibility to punish your child and make them realizes their mistakes.

Dhara:shiva you are questioning my parenting.

Shiva: no bhabhi i am not. I am just telling yours and maa mistakes. maa should have support raavi but she didn't. Just in front of raavi she said me to leave the house.That time i did the biggest mistake and broke raavi's self respect but that girl just for you dhara bhabhi she left her self respect and came back to this house after knowing your pregnancy news. I am not telling you that i was correct and you were wrong. I am just trying to make you realized that we have never did justice with raavi nor with rishita bhabhi.

Rishita: i don't know how you realized your mistake but i am really happy that finally you realized it. Thank you for taking stand for me and raavi but by saying this you can't get raavi back into your life shiva.

Shiva: i know bhabhi and i have realized that today i have lost my raavi forever. I will never again foced her to come back to me. God can forgive you for your mistakes but that person can't. I have broken raavi in every way which is beyond to repair. SO I HAVE DICEDED THAT I WILL SIGN THE DIVORCE PAPERS.

Dhara/Maa: shivaaaaaa

Maa: are you out of your mind shiva. We don't have divorce in pandya family. You can't break the rules for this family.If you both have decided that you don't have to live together then don't but there will be no divorce in my family. What will people will say.

Rishita: Maa you are still thinking about others not about raavi. It will be best that if shiva raavi get apart.

Shiva: Maa rishita bhabhi is saying true. I don't want raavi to take any tension because of me now. I will free her from me. I couldn't love her when she was with me but now i realized that i have lost a special gem. I don't want her to be part of my life anymore. She deserve love , care and happiness which she will never get if she will live with me. For her happiness i will leave her. 

Tear slip from my eyes. I felt my world shattering by hearing my own words. How can i leave the girl with whom i want to spend my whole life. But i know she will be never happy with me.

Dhara: shiva think once more time. We can do something to get back raavi.

Maa: i wil never agree on this divorce topic

Shiva: bhabhi i have made up my mind that i will leave raavi for her sake.

Rishita: shiva it will be hard for you but you have to do this. I will be always there for you.

Shiva: bhabhi there is many more to say but i will not say today. I think you all should leave now its now late. Good night everyone

I said in death voice.My eyes have lost their colour. Wishing me everyone left me alone in the room.I look at the room which i had decorated for us. I thought today i will get my raavi back. But after listensing to raavi i don't want her to be part of my life anymore. She is angel and i am devil. I never cared about her when she was with me but now i am dead without her

She made me realized my mistakes. I never thought about her and bhabhi. I lost raavi but i will not leave rishita bhabhi alone.My family will never understand the pain they both have went through.I will not leave rishita bhabhi alone to suffer. I know raavi will never ask for help from me but i will be there for her whenever she will need me.

Today night sleep was far away from me. I was just thinking about raavi , her words and her suffering which was due to me.I was guilt that i can't even look into my own eyes.I will never get my raavi again. 

I did wrong with rishita bhabhi but not anymore. Maa and dhara bhabhi needs to realized their mistake. I love and protect rishita bhabhi like my own sister. I know i will be not great brother. But atleast i can try to reform my mistakes. I always thought that dhara bhabhi was correct. Her every words was correct but i was wrong. Every person has flaws and dhara bhabhi also. She thinks she can do anything by making plan but she never thought that her plan can even hurt someone. I was always with her when she was wrong or right but now i will only listen to myself. 

Many more things are remainig to say to rishita bhabhi. And tomorrow i will say.

It was 5am in morning. I got ready in new clothes after bathing. Currently i am holding pen with my shaking hands and divorce paper is infront of me. With great difficulty i sign the paper. Tears roll down my cheeks looking at mine and raavi's sign on this paper. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME