Chapter 28

Author Pov

Shiva was standing in front of Prafulla door. He was nervous, excited. Nervous because today he don't have any reason to visit this place. Excited because he is hoping to see his lady. It has been 3 days and he knew that Raavi is back.

He want to control himself but now he can't. He want to just see her for once. Taking deep breaths he knock on the door with shaking hands. He held his breathe and sweat form on his forehead. He was hoping to see his lady today. After 1 month and 1 week. 

Soon the door was opened which was opened by her. Raavi was standing at the door white wet hair and was looking like flower. She has worn green color Kurti and was looking most beautiful girl in the world for him. 

Her brown eyes met his charcoal black eyes. His breath came back to him after seeing her. He want to embrace but he stop himself. It was the moment which they both want to stop. His eyes were shouting love for the girl in front for her.

Whereas Raavi's heart forget to beat looking at him. His face was looking more handsome to her today. The love in his eyes were true and she knew it. She want to ran from here but she can't. Her legs are paralyzed by his eyes.

Mami: who is there at door Raavi??

Prafulla voice broke their staring game. Raavi look away from him whereas his eyes were not ready to leave her face. 

Raavi: umm... Its shiva.

She gave him place to enter. He came inside at saw mami sitting on sofa. Mami was surprising looking at him. She didn't expected him to come here after her recovery.

Mami: are shiva tu kya kar raha hai yahan?? 

Shiva: v..vo I ca..came..her..here to ask ...if yo..you are okay?? And is there any help you need. 

Mami look at him with smile. She knew that he has came here to meet her daughter. 

Mami: I am fine and I don't need any help. Anyways if you have came than come lets have breakfast together.

How can he leave the opportunity to stay close to her so he agreed. Raavi and mami left for dinning table while he follow them. As raavi sat he took the seat beside her. 

Mami: anita breakfast lekar aaja.

She came and everyone served for themselves. Everyone was busy in their own breakfast but not our couple. He was looking at her from corner of his eyes. While she was playing with food. Suddenly Raavi started to cough and shiva panic seeing her.

He pass her water and rub her back. 

Shiva: Are you okay?? [ she nod]

Mami: Raavi eat slowly.

She nod her head at eat slowly while our shiva was having hard time from holding her hand. He gave up and slowly held her hand under table. His touch made her stiff at her place. She look at him who was busy having his food. 

Her cheek heated by blushing. She try to her hand back but she didn't left her. He hold her whole time while breakfast. Finally it was time to leave but he didn't heave heart to go but he have to.

At afternoon.

Raavi was sitting on her bed with shiva photo in her hand. Her thought came to end when her phone rang flashing Rishita name. Why she is calling her??

Raavi: hello Rishita.

Rishita: hi Raavi how are you doing???

Raavi: I am fine do you need any help?

Rishita: I want to tell you that I am pregnant,

Raavi: wow. Its really good news. Congratulations to you and dev. [ happily]

Rishita: Thank you so much and I need your help in shopping. After 2 days Shiva have kept Party for me and he is doing everything but I want to buy the return gifts and dress of me. So will you come with me it will be a great help from you.

Raavi: Yes I will love to help you so see you after one hour. 

They hung up the call. Looking at shiva photo she sigh. She got ready for Rishita. She don't want to go but she can't upset Rishita. Raavi was waiting for Rishita to come and she soon came. Both sat inside the Rikshaw. 

Rishita: so how are you?? You didn't call me?? And where were you for so many days??

Raavi: I am fine and I was in  Mussoorie for one month for my office Training. 

Rishita: wow. You went to Mussoorie. I have heard it is really a beautiful place. And I wish i can also go there someone.

Raavi agreed to her. Mussoorie was indeed a beautiful place. It has its own beauty. Both reach the shop while talking with each other. Both came outside and paid the for Rikshaw. They were about to go when something got Raavi's attention. 

She was Shiva at someone else shop and he was loading materials in the truck. Why he is working here?? Don't he have his own shop to work?? She gain courage and Rishita about it.

Raavi: why Shiva is working here??

Rishita look at way she was looking and saw shiva there and smile. Raavi was still looking at his direction only.

Rishita: for us he is working there.

Hearing her words Raavi turn to her with confusion.

Raavi: for us?? [ Rishita smile] 

Rishita: I will tell you afterwards but first come lets go for shopping we are already late.

Before Raavi can ask her she was drag by Rishita inside the shop. It took them 5 hours to do the shopping. Whole time Raavi thoughts were filled with him. why is he working there for her. Rishita was asking her and she was just nodding her head. 

Rishita: come lets come for something to eat and I will tell you why shiva is working there. 

Hearing this Raavi stood up from her place. Paying the money the both went to vada pav shop to eat. Rishita gave their order and sat beside Raavi who was eagerly waiting for her answer.

-----------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE. VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW ME