chapter 4

Shiva pov
It was 7am in morning. I got ready to meet raavi and bring her back. I will mend every which I had destroyed. I reach the angan. Everyone was having breakfast.

Dhara:Shiva why you have so early today?? Come have your breakfast.

Shiva:bhabhi I am going to meet raavi. You just pack our breakfast. I will have my breakfast with her only.

Rishita:do you still think that she want to see your face??Shiva just leave her that she can live in peace.

Dev:Rishita how can he leave her??

Krish:why can't he leave??in hospital he was shouting that he will leave her then what happened now?

Maa:just shut your mouth or I will throw this plate on or face.

Shiva:Rishita I know I have done mistake but my raavi can give a second chance.

Rishita:she had given you the second when you have humiliated her in mandir. And you lost your second chance. You know what shiva you haven't even realized your mistake. You are thinking your sorry can make things better. No listen Shiva you have cross your all your limits and raavi Also have limit to bear you. You have already lost her. So don't keep fake hope.

Krish: right bhabhi

Dev:please you both shut you mouth.

Dhara:Shiva take this tiffin. I have packed the breakfast for you.

I nod. And left for the hospital. But Rishita bhabhi words were still ringing in my head. What If her words were true?? What if raavi denied to come back?? What if she will never forgive me?? No... this can't be happened. I will try my best to make her agree.

At hospital.

I was about to enter the room when Mami came outside from the raavi room

Mami:what are doing here??

Shiva:what do you mean??I have come here to meet my wife. So please excuse me.

Mami: you can't meet her. She has strictly told me not to allow any pandya family to let in. So just take a u turn.

Shiva:I am not going without meeting her. I am here to have breakfast with her and I will go after meeting her.

Door of the room was open and I try peep inside but this Mami block my view

Shiva:raavi please let me in. Please just give me chance to explain myself (I shouted so that my voice should reach inside)

Few min silence.

Raavi:Shiva please leave of you will see me death. Because looking at your face my I will lose my energy. So pleaseeeee leave me alone.

Her words hurt me. Without saying anything I left the hospital. Tears were rolling down from my eyes. Please god don't let rishita bhabhi words to true. I can't live without her. I love her. Yes I love and without her my life is incomplete. I will not leave her at any lost even if she want.

I reach the shop. And saw gombi and dev were talking something.

Dev:did you meet raavi??

Shiva:No. She is not interested in meeting with me.

Gombi: you can meet her because I have an idea

Shiva:which idea??

Gombi: next week we are having navratri celebration. So we will call raavi and her family as we have invited all our neighbors. So you can get chance to meet her. And try your best that she will forgive you.

Hearing the plan my lips turned upward into smile.

Dev: but what if she didn't come??

Shiva: raavi will come because dhara di will go and invited her and she can't say no to her di

Dev/Gombi: great!

This day finally ended. I was lost in her thoughts only. Her smile face, her angry pout, silly talks, her blushing face was flashing in front of my eyes. I didn't try to go to her hospital at evening because I will meet her directly on navratri.
I hope this chance of meeting her will work for me??

Raavi pov

My eyes open when Sun light was falling on my eyes. I try to cover my eyes but suddenly I felt pain on my left wrist. And I jerk opening my eyes. Yesterday event flash in front of my eyes tears will in eyes remembering shiva's hurting words. I thought came to halt by Masi voice

Masi: good morning raavi

Raavi:my life have never experienced good morning. Since childhood I was with a woman who doesn't care about Me and after marriage I got the most perfect husband who always made my morning bad.

Masi: raavi please don't talk like this. Your Masi really care about you.....

Raavi: yes I know how must you care about me.

Masi: doctor said that you can get discharge by 12pm today.

Raavi: okay. Masi I want my phone

She handed my phone and went out. I messaged my friend who is lawyer and requested him to make Divorce papers for me within 2 days and he said OK. I heard someone's voice coming from out.
Few min later I heard his voice.

Shiva:raavi please let me in. Please just give me chance to explain myself (he shouted so that his voice should reach inside)

I said after few second

Raavi:Shiva please leave of you will see me death. Because looking at your face my I will lose my energy. So pleaseeeee leave me alone.

Within min no voice came and it made me think that shiva has left. I don't want to see his face early morning. Now what he wanted from me?? If he thinks that I will forgive him and will come back to him so he is wrong this time.

At 12pm I got discharged. I don't want to go that Masi house but I don't have any option. I will leave her house after navratri celebration and I will independent. Before getting admitted to hospital I had applied for the job and after 2 days I have my interview. It's not high paying job but I can manage in 25k salary.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

I hope you like the chapter??

Please
Vote
Comments
Follow me
🙏🙏❤️