chapter 32

Author Pov

Raavi ran after him without even calling his name. Shiva was pain after his Bhabhi's betrayed. He never thought that one day he would see this day in his life. He was walking at unknown destination. 

Suddenly he stop and Raavi also stop few foot away from him. He was standing in front of Pandya store. This is the place more like his mother to him. He opened the door and entered inside and sat at one corner. 

Raavi silently move forward to see him silently like child in corner. She want to go him and comfort him and let him know that yes she is here for him. He was looking like small child who chocolate was taken away from him. 

She know how much he is hurt by Dhara betrayed. The person you love the most is sometime reason of your tears. She took step forward to him. Her anklet made voice which made him look up. He stood up and took slow step to her. 

Their eyes hold each other. She was telling him she is there by her eyes. He was feeling much after seeing her here. She care for him that way she came after him. He gave her smile which was painfully. She took step forward and hug him. 

Shiva was shocked by her action. His body freeze feeling her arms around him. With shaking hand he wrap his arms around her. His eyes filled with fresh tears seeing his love in his arm. He pull her closer clashing their body. 

He hide his face in her neck and cried. She can feel his tears on her neck. She rub his back to comfort him and said sweet words to calm her. She has never seen him so vulnerable like this before. He cried in her arms don't know how many hours. 

Shiva: sorry....

He whispered and move back from her. He was avoiding looking into her eyes. Raavi took a step forward and cup his cheeks. 

Raavi: it wasn't your mistakes.

Shiva: it was my mistake. Because of me you got humiliated again by me. I don't deserve you but you deserve everything. Please don't love me. Don't....

He was uttering everything which was making her angry. He wasn't the one because of whom they insult her. She look at him who was uttering nonsense. 

Raavi: SHIVAAA.

Her voice made him stop. He look at her with his innocent eyes which made her smile. He was looking so cute and she is badly controlling herself to pull his cheeks. 

Raavi: it wasn't your fault. I don't know why did Dhara Bhabhi did this but please don't think it was your fault. Stop blaming yourself. It was Bhabhi who was at fault not you.

She said it very calmly. He was looking at her with love in his eyes. But his mood saddened at Dhara name.

Shiva: why did she did that?? I trust her very much. She was everything for me. I treat her like god. I was so blind in her trust that I hurt you and still I trust her but she ...be..betr...betrayed me. S..she hurt you....

He was about to cry but she hug him and console him. 

Shiva: She was trying to separate us because you were against her when I left you. I think she got insecure because of me that why she want us to separate us but now don't think about her because now I am with you.

Shiva break the hug and look at her with shock. Hearing her last word he was shock. But again wave of sadness consume him.

Shiva: but you don't want me in your life. 

Long silence followed. He looked down but her next words were like bomb dropped on him. 

Raavi: I LOVE YOU. I WANT YOU BACK IN MY LIFE. 

His eyes hold her. He know that she loves him but she kept Dening it and today she is saying it. It was the most beautiful moment for them. She was confessing her love for him which he wanted from long. 

She was looking so beautiful now. Hain flowing on her face, tearful eyes, small smile which was for him. It was the moment they time to stop. Their eyes never left each other.  Their heart beat was getting faster with the love in each other eyes. 

Shiva: I love you too

He finally said it after long silence. She gave him smile. Her cheeks heated up and she lower her head in shyness which made him smirk. He has his effect on her body. He move forward till her back touch the wall. 

He caged her between his arms and wall. He pressed is body against her making her heart to come out. She was so shy to look at him but she knows he was looking at her. His breathing fanned on her ears making knot inside her stomach.

Shiva: Raavi I think we should........

His husky voice landed on her ears making her feel zoo inside her. She clutch his kurta when he wrap his hand around her. She knew that physical touch is his love language and she is loving it.

Raavi: we should.....??

She trailed his words for him to complete it. She feeling his hand making circle on her bare stomach.

Shiva: I think we should.............leave for home now

Her eyes jerk up at him. He felt her and started to laugh at her flushed face. She hit his chest and push him away. She was embarrassed at her dirty mind. Her cheeks were getting more red by his laughter.

Raavi: You keep laughing i will go.

She was about to go when he held her wrist her hug her behind. Her cheeks puff with anger which made him kiss her cheeks. 

Shiva: Okay I am sorry but I think we should.................go home.

A frustrated groan left her mouth. She move out from his hold and walk outside the shop. She kept walking while locked the door behind him.

Shiva: Raavi ruk jaa

She didn't hear him and kept walking and she know he is following her behind.

----------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE. VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW ME.