Chapter 27

Author Pov

It has one week since Mami had sprain her legs. Shiva used to visit her daily and help them in everyway. He tried to ask about Raavi again but didn't had courage to ask. He is visiting them today early.

He knock the door and came inside where he saw them talking with someone phone. Mami saw him and said.

Mami: are shiva you came. Come and have seat. 

Shiva: how is your leg. Today we have to go to doctor to remove ethe fracture. 

Mami: yes I am totally fine and we will go to doctor but first have breakfast with us. Anita take him to the dinning table.

Anita and shiva stood to go when a name got his attention.

Mami: okay bye Raavi and come fast we are waiting for you.

Her name made him stop. Then he heard her saying that she will come after 2 days. Listening to her voice after 1 month gave him peace. Her sweet voice was still ringing in his mind. He was on nine cloud that finally he can see her after 1 month. 

Mami: shiva why are you standing here come and have breakfast with us.

Shiva move forward with smile on his face which was notice by mami. In this one week she came to know that shiva really love Raavi. Both shiva and mami are now talking like a normal person with each other. 

Whereas our Raavi was looking at her phone after hearing his concerned voice for her mami. Raavi came to know about mami's condition 1 week ago and every day she used to call her. 

Mami told her everything about shiva. His help ,his visit, his care, his sweet talk with her. Mami was praising shiva was shock for Raavi. She never thought that Shiva will do this something for her mami. 

Mami told her about shiva apologizing her and about his changed behavior. Raavi was anxious hearing about his behavior. Why he is doing this acting when she is not even in Somnath?? But why will he do this acting?? 

Small smile formed on her face which was very small. From one week her mind was filled with his thoughts. For 3 week she was happy with her friends and was living her live fullest but when she heard about shiva his thoughts were not leaving her mind.

Raavi: if you are doing this to get me back then please stop. I have finally learned to live my life and doing this acting please don't gave me false hope. 

She said this to herself. But what is this is not acting?? Then will she go to him back?? Will she tell him that she love him?? Will she forgive him and give him chance?? Even if this not acting but her heart needs time for forgiving him. 

She don't want to get heartbroken again. If he is doing this genuinely she will still need time to forgive him and give him a second chance. Brushing her thought she left with her friends.  

Here shiva, mami and Anita were having breakfast.

Mami: anita give him more.

Shiva: no thanks I am full and lets go it time for going to hospital.

He took her hospital and finally she is okay and her fracture was removed. Both the ladies thanks him and he drop them home before heading towards Pandya Niwas.

As he entered the Pandya Niwas he can see everyone was dancing on the music. He was confused looking at them while they were dancing and enjoying themselves. Krish saw him and went to him and gave him hug.

Krish: Congratulations! We are going to became Chacha

Shiva took his time to register his words. And then he was shock. He looked at Dhara and come forward and gave her hug with smile.

Shiva: congratulations Bhabhi you are going to become Mummy

Suddenly there was silence. Dhara smile disappeared hearing his words. 

Rishita: Shiva I am Pregeant not Dhara Bhabhi.

Shiva look at her and hug her and congratulated her. 

Shiva: Hamara dev baap banne wala hai. [ laugh]

Suman: aur main Dadi

Shiva gave a hug to his elder brother and congratulate him for becoming father. 

Shiva: hey krish why did you stop the music. Play it again. My sister is going to become mom so lets dance.

Krish played the music. Shiva drag Rishita and dance with her. He was laughing and dancing with his brothers and sister. He was very much happy after hearing that Rishita is pregnant. He is going to Chacha soon.

Shiva: maa we will have grand party after 1 week for Bhabhi and I will do everything. 

Suman: Yes we will have party. Finally I am going to become Dadi. 

Krish: And I will become Chacha. What we will keep his name.

Dev: how do you know it is boy and not girl.

Shiva: it is going to be girl for sure. Our cute little princess. 

Suman: Yes I also want a girl. It ahs been many years since Pandya family had a girl.

Gombi: ladka ho ya ladki mujhe toh khushi hai ki ab is ghar mein chhota sa baby aaega.

Shiva: you are right gombi.

Everyone was busy in discussing about party and baby. While Dhara kept standing there looking at them. She was happy for Rishita but was sad that she can't become mother. 

Everyone went to their room while Shiva wants to talk with Rishita about something so he went to her room where he disturb the couple romance. 

Shiva: sorry...sorry..

Dev and Rishita jerk from each other. Dev left the room to give shiva and Rishita their time. Dev knows how both are close to each other so he assume that shiva what to talk something about to her.

Rishita: what happened shiva??

Shiva: bhabhi I want to request you something.

Rishita: yes tell me what it is?

Shiva: Can you invite Raavi to the party. I really want her to come but I know she will not come if I call her so please can you do this for me??

Rishita smile at him and nod her head which made shiva to hug her. Saying thank you her left the place. 

-------------------------------------------------

PLEASE. VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW ME.