Chapter 29

Author Pov

Raavi and Rishita sat on in silence. Raavi was waiting for her to say something. Rishita had smile on her smile.

Rishita: shiva is working there because he had taken loan for us from his friend so now he is repaying the loan by working there. 

Raavi: loan??

Rishita: He want to build personal bathroom for us and for that he took the loan. Everyone agreed with me but Dhara Bhabhi was not okay with it. Even after she agreed she told why to build bathroom for you and told shiva that you will never come back to him. 

Raavi was listening her words carefully. Shiva build bathroom from them. He was happy for Rishita because she need that but why for her. 

Rishita: but she didn't listen her and build bathroom for you also. Because he has hope that you will come to him. You know Dhara Bhabhi and Maa told him to get marry Disha also but he disagreed with them. Bhabhi told him that you don't love him and will never com to him. She was forcing him but marry her but he told her to stay away from your matter.

Till end Raavi eyes were moist. Shiva has hope in him that yes she will return. He fought for her with his Bhabhi. He took stand for her in her absence. He respect her family and her in her absence. 

Rishita: You know he has changed only for you. Your love changed him. He is giving his best for you. He will wait for you till his last breath. Shiva has really changed he is not anymore that junglee shiva who don't care about you. Now he is totally a different person just because of your love. He really love you and will try his best to gain your forgiveness. I know he did mistake in past but now he has realized his mistake and he really deserve second chance from you. Raavi please forgive him and think about second chance. I can guarantee that he will never hurt you again. The person who can go against his Bhabhi for you can do anything. Just look into his eyes of once and you will that my words are true. He really love you and has changed just for you.

Tears slip from her eyes hearing her. Shiva went against his Bhabhi for her means very big thing. He has seriously changed just because of her love. She want to forgive him but what if he didn't trust her?? What if he blamed her again for something.

Their ride till home was silent. Raavi was in his thoughts. Rishita was looking at her. Soon paid to Rickshaw and were about to go when Rishita stop her.

Rishita: Raavi shiva requested me to invite you because he think you will not if he did. So please do come to the party with your family for the party. Shiva will be really happy if you did. 

Saying this Rishita left from there. Raavi ran from there while crying. Her heart was overwhelmed by Shiva and his action. If he can care for her in absence than how much he will can for her in her presence. 

She came inside her house and bumped into her masi. 

Masi: Raavi what happened??

Raavi hug her and Prafulla made her sit on sofa. Raavi was crying while Prafulla was asking er the reason. Raavi told everything which Rishita told her. Her masi was smiling hearing her.

Raavi: masi I really love him and I wanted to live with him. But I am scared that what is he didn't trust me and blaming me like before.

Masi: shiva ne tere liye apni nafrat bhul gaya jo thi mere liye. Vo shiva jo mujhse bachpan se nafrat karta hai vo ab tere liye mujhe bhi accept karne ko taiyaar hai toh vo insaan zaroor tuhjh par bharosa karega. I know you love him and I am with you. And I also think that you both are made for each other. If he can forget his hate than he can do anything for my daughter. I think you should give second chance because he deserve it. 

Raavi digest her words. Yes shiva used to hate her masi but just for her he accept her. He did everything she wanted him to do. To stand for her, to love her, to respect her family. But do he trust her like he did to his Bhabhi?? She want him to trust her because a relationship stand on trust. 

Masi: by giving him second chance you will not regret. If has accepted me than I know he has really changed himself just for you. 

Prafulla left her in her thoughts. She is ready to give him second chance. 

-------------------------------------------------

PLEASE. VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW ME.