chapter 30

Author Pov

Shiva was instructing the workers about the work. Today is party for Rishita and for future baby. Guest will start coming soon. He was excited to see Raavi. He knew that she will come. When he told them that Raavi will come everyone agreed expect Dhara. 

Dhara hate for Raavi will seen in this party. She has fully planned how to humiliated Raavi today in this party. And she knows after this shiva will throw her out. 

Maa: kya mast decoration kiya hai shiva ne.

Krish: sirif usne nhi maine bhi kiya hai.

Dhara: haa mere krishu ne bhi bohot kam kiya hai.

Everyone laugh at his face. Soon guest stared to come and congratulate Rishita. Shiva was standing in corner and his eyes were fix on door. He want to see her first in this party. He knew that she is going to look very beautiful.

Soon Mami enter with anita at her side. Shiva fix his eyes here as he got to see Raavi. She was looking so beautiful in that white crop top. Her face her minimal make up. Her eyes stop at him. Their heart accelerated when their eyes met.

Shiva gave her his brightest smile which fluttered her heart

Shiva gave her his brightest smile which fluttered her heart. She look away as her cheek heated up feeling his gaze on her. She move to Suman and took her blessing.

Maa: god bless you and thank you beta for coming.

Mami: Namaste suman ben aur badhai ho aap dadi banne wale ho. 

Maa: thank you kagdi aur aao party enjoy karo. 

Both suman and prafulla behave normally. Raavi went to Rishita with her family and congratulate her and dev. Raavi try to find Dhara but she can't find her. She kept her phone and purse in safe place and stood in corner. 

She can feel shiva gaze on her which gave her shiver. He was just looking at her with love. He just want to go to her and hug her like never before. His step move to her automatically. He hold her hand pin her against the wall. 

Raavi was shocked by his action. She look at him and find him looking at her with intensity. 

Shiva: You are looking gorgeous. 

Raavi was shock because he never compliment her he used to call her chipkali and here he is giving her compliment.

Shiva: thank you so much for coming for this party.........I LOVE YOU.

Her heart skip its beat at his words. She look down. Her heart was beating very fast feeling him this close to her. His hand wrap around her waist. She shiver feeling his cold hand on her bare skin. He was the person who used to push her away in past and now he want her to close to him.

Shiva: Raavi I love you........please come back to me. I promise I will never make you regret it. I will do anything for you. And I know one day you will sure come to me. 

He said while tracing his nose on her blushing cheeks. Their body was on fire. Raavi can feel truth in his words and she has decided to give him second chance but she don't know how to tell him this. 

They both were lost in each other. He gave a kiss on her left cheek. Raavi hold his kurti in fist feeling his touch. It was so pure feeling which made her heart beat.  His touch was so pure with his words. Their moment was disturb by Dhara voice. 

They jerk from each other but still his hand were on her waist. Dhara was shouting something. They both look at each other and come in the angan were they saw dhara. 

Shiva: Bhabhi what happened?? 

Dhara: Shiva someone has stolen my necklace which I was about to give Rishita as gift. 

Gombi: Dhara don't worry it will be here only. 

Maa: lets search it.

Dhara: I think someone has stolen it. I want to check everyone's bag.

Shiva: Bhabhi uski kya zaroorat hai. Haar yahan kahi hoga mil jaaega. 

Dhara was stubborn and everyone agreed to check everyone. Rishita, maa and Dhara check the ladies bags were as male of the family check male.

Rishita: Bhabhi haar nhi mila.

Maa: sab ka bag check kar liya phir bhi nhi mila. 

Dhara: ek insaan ka bag abhi bacha hai.

Shiva: kiska??

Dhara went to Raavi and ask her bag. Shiva anger level up hearing her words. He march towards Dhara and said in calm and dangerous voice.

Shiva: Raavi haven't stolen the necklance.

Rishita: yes Raavi can't do this. 

Dhara: But I don't believe her I want to see her bag.

Shiva: But I believe her and I know that she can never stole anything so you can't see her bag.

Raavi look at his face. He believe her. He trust her. First Raavi was shocked that dhara want to see her bag but hearing that shiva trust her she was ready to give her. She went to fetch her bag and gave her bag to Dhara. Shiva hold Raavi's hand.

Shiva: tujhe yeh sab karne ki zaroorat nhi hai. I know ki tu aisa kabhi nhi kar sakti hai

Raavi didn't say anything and look at him with smile. She was happy and scared at same time. Happy to know that he trust her and scared that what if.......

Dhara: mil gaya

Everyone look at her. Shiva look at Dhara's hand where she was holding the necklace which was in Raavi's bag. But our Raavi was looking at his face. She heard what Dhara said and now she want to know what shiva will do. Will he blame her or trust her???

------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE. VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW ME.