chapter 24

In Mussoorie

A bus was moving with good speed. One of the window got open by a girl. She looked outside with her almond brown eyes. Fullest smile was plastered on her lips. She roam her eyes around. Cold winds of Mussoorie were kissing Raavi's cheeks.

Finally after eternity she is getting peace. Joining this training camp was her best decision. Her all the friends and colleagues were enjoying themselves with music and dance. For saying it was training camp but everyone is in party mood.

Roshni: oh hello Raavi what are doing here come and enjoy with us.

Raavi look at her best friend and smile. She don't want to go there. She wants to stay on windows and look at the beauty of nature. 

Nitin: Roshni why are you asking her?? Just drag her like this.

Saying this Nitin drag Raavi with him. Roshni, Nitin, Keshav and Pari were dancing like anything. Pari and Keshav made Raavi to dance. Raavi smile and join them. She don't know when she was happy this much last time. 

Pari: try this

Raavi shook her looking at the drink. All her friends expect herself drank the shot. Raavi suddenly stop and look around her. Everywhere it was happiness. She got little emotional looking at this. Just one decision show her how much happiness is there on the planet.

She look at Pari who was looking at Nitin with love. She knows that how much Pari love him but never dare to tell him. She don't want to remember her incomplete love story what that incomplete story has left so much impact on her that she can't forget. Even if she want. 

Dancing, laughing and drinking everyone reach their hotel at evening. It was Malhotra hotel only. Raavi came out from the bus with her suitcase and look at the building. It was really beautiful. Everyone ran inside but she waited for her friends to come down so they can go together. 

Roshni: this building is more beautiful than newly wed bride.

Keshav: agree

They all laugh at them and move inside. Raavi, Pari and Roshni were staying in same room. While Keshav shared the room with Nitin. Everyone entered their room. Looking at the bed Roshni jumped and her eyes closed feeling the softness of the mattress.

Roshni: heaven.

Pari: oh first go and take bath you are stinking

Roshni: no let me sleep first.

Raavi: Roshni go now or I will throw cold water on your face

Groaning Roshni left for bathroom. Raavi and Pari had hi- fi with each other. It was really cold there. Raavi open the balcony and let the breeze blow on her face. It was really heaven here. Getting peace was what she needed and now she has got it. 

Pari came and stood beside her. She look at her face which was calm after so many days. As much she knows Raavi that there is something she is hiding for everyone. Raavi's eyes were dotted with pain few days ack but now she is okay or trying

Pari: are you okay Raavi??

Raavi: yes I am okay. Now tell me when are you trying to confess your feelings to Nitin.

Pari looked with shock at her. How the hell she came to know that she have some kind of feeling towards Nitin. Raavi smile at her expression. Seeing the smile on her face Pari become nervous.

Pari: it nothing like that.

The way her words shattered made Raavi laugh. Nervous Pari looks cute. 

Raavi: I know that you have feelings for him but you didn't dare to tell him. The way you look at him shout that how much you love him but that Dumbo Nitin doesn't understand anything.

Pari: why can't he see the love which I hold for him??

Raavi: actually he also loves you but he is unaware of his feelings. Remember how he got panic looking at your small cut on finger. He really loves you the way you love me. So go tell him your feelings [ chuckled ]

Pari: its very easy to say but what if he reject me and if he does then I will be broken.

Raavi: it good to tell him and if he reject you then you will not have high hope. Because hope destroy everything even the person also

Suddenly her words get dark and serious. She also have love someone and had hope everything with him but it was soon broken. Raavi wants to forget everything but her heart is not ready to leave him.

Pari: have you ever love someone??

Raavi bitterly chuckle at her words. Have love?? She still love that person. And that person who  used to disrespect her family, who verbally abused her, humiliate her, broke her trust, played with her emotions and never trust her. He would have given some respect to her or their marriage. 

Pari: Your face told me that you also had a love story but it doesn't have happy ending.

Before Raavi can reply Roshni walk inside with her glumly face. Raavi emotions were over heading her. 

Roshni: you guys are really bad you made me bath in this cold season.

Pari: we are going to stay in this season for 1 month so will you not have bath for month.

Roshni: just shut up Pari. You know you are very irritating.

Pari laugh at her condition. While Raavi left the room which was unnoticed by her 2 friends.  

It was already dark outside. Raavi came at the back side of the hotel where small garden was present. She sat on bench and lost in her world.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please let me know if you are enjoying the story or not??

PLEASE. VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW ME