chapter 20

Next day At court

Both were sitting in front of court waiting for their chance to come. Silence prevailed around them. They both had sleepless nights. Shiva face was hung down in guilt and pain.

Raavi was looking at front without any emotion on her face. Slowly lifting his face he look at her emotionless and pale face. Her eyes were swollen which made him clear that she had cried the last night like him. 

His eyes welled up thinking that she cried again because for him. He didn't try to control his tears which were following. He knows that she is also in pain. But that pain only had made her like stone. 

Raavi eyes were fixed at the door in which they have to go in few minutes. Shiva look at front and saw a couple coming out. The husband was holding his wife hand and was crying.

Man: please don't leave me. I will die without you. Please Shreya don't do this to us.

Shreya: Vijay I don't want to live with you anymore. I want divorced from you.

Shreya was looking at other side controlling her eyes. Our shiva don't know what happened with them but he can feel Vijay pain. They both don't want to divorced but situation made them.

Shiva couldn't see them crying for each other and went to them tears in his eyes. 

Shiva: excuse me please.

The couple look at him with irritation as they don't know who have came to disturb them now. Shiva look at husband who was looking at his wife with guilt. He fold his hand in front of Shreya.

Shiva: I don't know what happened between you two. But please forgive each other. Mam please just once look into your husband wife which are full of guilt. I know you must be angry at this time but please think once just once before taking any decision which you will regret later. I can see that you are also in pain like your husband. So why are you making both of you suffer. God also believe that everyone deserve a second chance.

Shreya burst into crying in her husband arms. Vijay look at shiva and smile at him and said thank you. Shiva nod with family. He was happy that he saved one marriage.

He look at Raavi who looking at him the whole time. Her eyes were unreadable to him. Shiva gave her small sad smile still in tears. Raavi look away from him controlling her emotion.

As Shreya left with her husband saying thank you to shiva. Both our couple were called inside. Shiva become numb hearing his and his wife name announced. 

He rooted on his place in his own pain. Raavi look at him. Her heart pain with different emotion but she knows how to hide it. Giving him last glace she enter inside leaving him behind.

Shiva came out for his thought when someone bump into him. Saying sorry to shiva that person left the place. Shiva look around to find her. And saw her sitting on chair in front of judge. 

With numb body he went inside and sat beside her. 

Judge: any reason for divorced??

Raavi: without reason why will come here.

Hearing her replied both men kept quiet. Shiva heart was breaking with each passing second.

Raavi: the person sitting beside me didn't left any stone unturned to hurt me. I am selfish, killer, arrogant, character less girl, bad blood, trash and many more thing to this person. He gave me so much pain that today I am able to feel any emotion inside me. My all efforts to save this marriage was crash everyday. He have said many bad words which hurt me beyond my imagination. I never tried to understand his wife and was fully blinded in his Bhabhi's trust. When I thought that now he will understand me but that one accident proofed me how wrong I was. I LOVE THIS MAN SO MUCH but now I don't feel any thing for him. He wanted freedom from me and today I want to free him and myself from this unwanted marriage. 

Silent prevailed after her outburst. Judge was looking at her with shocked expression. Shiva look at her with guilt. His body shiver at her confession that she loved him but he messed up.

Silent was broken  by Shiva sudden loud cry. He broke there and there only hearing his wife words which was true. He sobber like anything else.

He didn't care anything that who was looking at him. He just want to cry after knowing how much he have hurt his Chipkali.

Judge look at him with sympathy but he can't do anything. Raavi look away and closed her eyes and drank her emotions. Soon his cry lower.

Judge: are you sure about divorce Mrs. Pandya??

Raavi: very much sure.

Judge: ok.

Judge passed the divorced paper Infront for shiva told him to sign. Shiva look at his wife how was looking away. His tears flow like river.

He hold the pen in his trembling hand and look at the paper in front for him. He took more than 15 mins to sign the paper. He slowly pass the paper to Raavi who sign it without waiting for a second.

Shiva breathe was stuck in his throat. He was feeling suffocated here. He want to just leave this place so he can cry as much he want. 

Judge: so Mr. and Mrs. Pandya you both are divorced now. 

Raavi: Thank you so much.

Saying this Raavi left the place and raw away. Shiva took the paper and left at his unknow destination.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment your view on this chapter.

PLEASE

VOTE 

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME