chapter 21

Author Pov

Holding paper in his hand he was walking at his unknown destination. There was no halt at his tears. Today he lost his precious thing, his love, his wife, his Chipkali, his Raavi. And everything happened because of him. 

He was the reason of everything. He also knew that he only have regret and guilt with him. Because of his mistake he lost her today. Completely. He lost the rights to call her his. Part of his soul has left his body with broken heart.

His emotional pain can be felt physically also. His chest was tighten as the pain of losing her was unbearable. It is true that you feel pain when the person you love leave you. He don't know for how many hours he was just walking like lifeless body.

Man: Are Shiva bhai chai pee lo

The voice brought halt to his step. He look toward the voice and saw that the tea shop person was calling him. Without energy he move there and sat there. Shiva was almost regularly person to come here so the shopkeeper knew what shiva drink. 

Man: are bhai aap ro kyun rahe ho?? sab think toh hain??

Shiva didn't react to his voice and continuous to thinking while tears follow down. The man kept the chai and left the place. His sense was block. He only knew that his Raavi have left with him and will never return.

Man2: Lagta hai ek aur ishqwale ka dil tod gaya

His words got Shiva attention. Shiva look at his front and saw a man of his age sitting in front of his chair. He was looking like a business man. 

Shiva: excuse me??

Shiva didn't care to wipe his tears and ask the question to this unknown person.

Man2: pyaar adhura reh gaya tumhara bhi.

The person said and pain can be seen in his eyes. Like he have experienced this pain. 

Shiva: pyaar ki kahani shuru hoti usse pehle maine usse aag laga diya and now I don't have expect regret and guilt.

Shiva don't know why he shared this to this unknown person but his heart said that he can share so he did. 

Man2: we realized the importance of that person when he is not with us. 

His words echo in shiva's ears. He look at the person who was also carrying the same pain like him.

Shiva: did your wife also left you alone??

Man2: No. She didn't leave me. I was the one who throw her out of my life. I never cared about her but she never give up on me. But one mistake by me left me shattered. When my wife left me. I was broke just like you. I was in guilt but I had faith in my life that one day she will come back to me.

Shiva: did she came back??

Man2: Yes. It took 5 years for me to bring her back. It took 5 long years to wash my all sin. It took 5 years for me to become the person whom she deserve. She was angel and she made this devil angel like her. And after 5 years she is with me again and I had promised myself that I will protect her with all my heart. I had promised her to give her the all happiness she deserve.

Shiva was happy that his love was not incomplete like his. This gave him little hope.

Shiva: you must be very lucky that she came back to you.

Mna2: yes I am most lucky and unlucky person. 

Shiva frown hearing his words.

Shiva: but you got her back so how you are unlucky??

That person smile and tears slip from her eyes.

Man2: My wife died while giving birth to our princess. She left me but came back to me in form of our daughter. My daughter is the carbon copy of my wife. But still she left me and I know that this time forever. 

Shiva heart arch hearing his sad story. As our shiva was always emotional person according to me he felt the pain of the person. This person story was more sad than his own. 

Shiva: I am sorry

Man2: no need to say sorry. But I request you to please don't sit here and mourn over your story. Go and be the person your wife deserves. It will take time but nothing is impossible. 

Shiva: but things are beyond repair.

Man2: but try till your last breath. If your love is true than it will come back to you even if it take lifetime but it will come back. 

Shiva: I tried hard but failed to be good husband. I failed in our relationship. I failed to be good son, I failed in everything. 

Man2: if you have failed than try once again. Till now if your wife have not come to you after seeing your efforts means that you are still lacking. Still you haven't try your best. Love is very complicated, it is delicate like rose and we need to take care of it like our children. If you didn't try again then you will left with guilt our whole lifetime. And lifetime guilt is worst so try. Even if your wife love you she will come back. 

His words gave him different energy and motivation. His words made sense to him. He can't sit here mourning over their relationship. If he had done the mistake than he have to mend it again.

Shiva: what's your name?? 

Man2: Nikhil Malhotra. Ceo of Malhotra company.

Shiva was shock to hear his name. He his the boss of Raavi.

Shiva: Raavi works at your office??

It was more like question to himself.

Nikhil: oh so you are husband of Raavi. Yes she works at my office as PA of mine. I didn't knew that you are her husband. Raavi is really nice girl please don't lose her. She is gem

Shiva: I know and I will try till she came back to me. 

New determination was seen in shiva eyes. he was ready to fight with Raavi for her. he was ready to fight with everyone for her. Both talk with each other and after exchanging their number they took their leave.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE. VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW ME