chapter 31

Author Pov

Will shiva trust her or blame her?? This was the question running inside her head. She was just looking at his furious face. He said he trust her now its time to prove it.

Dhara: I can't believe that Raavi stole my necklace. How can you do this. 

Shiva: Bhabhi bass.....

Maa: kyu bass. Is ladki ne haar churaya dikh nhi raha hai tujhe. Jaisi parvarish karne wali vaisi beti.

This words hit Raavi's heart. Again they blame her upbringing. Her eyes filled with tears. She look at Prafulla and saw that she was standing there without any expression.

Dhara: Maa yeh toh hamesha aise hi thi par hum log hi iske pyaar mein andhe the. Aaj toh iski himmat badh gayi. Yeh chori karne par utar aayi. Isse ummid bhi kya kiya jaa sakta hai. 

Gombi: Dhara please calm down. It must be some misunderstanding. 

Maa: what misunderstanding. Did you saw that the necklace was in her bag. Such a low class girl.

Dhara: And you shiva. You love this useless trash. And for her you rejected Disha that day. This girl is shame for us. Thank god you divorced her or we would have bankrupt till now. She and her masi are just like this. 

Raavi was crying silently while her head was down. She don't how that necklace went into her bag. She was with shiva so how this is possible. Shiva care her hand with his thumb to relax her. 

Dhara: see now her mouth is seal because now we know the truth about her. Beacuse of her my shiva got against his bhabhi. I thought that we will get peace after her but she trapped our shiva in her love that today he in trusting her not me. 

Everyone was listening to her words. Shiva face was red by her words. How can his Dhara bhabhi go so low to insult her. 

Dhara: tera paida hona hi sharp hai. Why don't you die.....

Shiva: basss.....

Everyone went silent when shiva voice boomed inside the angan. He went to dhara who get little scared by his look. His patience level had cross by her.

Shiva: one more words against her and I will forget who you are. 

His words were so calm and dangerous that made dhara step back. 

Dhara: shiva you are trusting her against me. I am your Dhara Bhabhi. [ she cupped his face] She had trapped you in her love. She made you blind in your love that who are doubting your Bhabhi. We all saw that she has stolen the necklace. 

Shiva: I DON'T TRUST YOU ANYMORE. I TRUST RAAVI. I KNOW SHE CAN NEVER DO THIS. 

Maa: we have proof against her.

Shiva: for trusting her I don't need any proof. I know she haven't done anything means she haven't .

His words filled Raavi's heart. She smile at his words. Yes he trust her not her bhabhi. He don't need any proof to trust her. Now she just want to hide herself in her arms.

Rishita: but I have proof. 

Shiva: I don't want to see any proof because I trust her. [ he said looking into Raavi's  eyes ]

Rishita: I know you trust her you have to see the proof to know who have try to do this with Raavi.

Rishita said this looking at Dhara who got nervous by her words. 

Rishita: this whole party was getting record by my friend so here is the video in which that person can be seen who put the necklace in Raavi's bag. [ looking at dhara with smirk ]

Shiva: I don't want to know because I know my Raavi is innocent. 

Raavi: But I want to know. Rishita show me the video. 

Raavi's confidence is back by Shiva's words. Now she don't need anything because she knew that he trust her. 

Rishita: sure. 

Rishita move forward with laptop in her hands. She placed it on the table so that everyone can it. As the video played everyone can clearly see that it was Dhara who took opportunity when everyone was busy in party and put the necklace in Raavi's bag.

Rishita: are yeh toh hamari pyaari mahan Dhara bhabhi ne kiya hai.

As soon the video ends. Shiva was laugh. His laugh was dangerous. Dhara look down in shame because her whole planned is out. 

Shiva: will you like to say now anything my so called DHARA BHABHI.

His laugh suddenly disappeared. Yes he was angry with her but never in his weirdest dream he thought that she will do something like this. His eyes filled with tears by his Bhabhi's betrayed.

Shiva: Aapko maine sab kuch mana par aapne mere pyaar ka yeh taufa diya. Main aapko kitna manta tha. Aap har baat mere liye paththar ki lakir thi. Mujhe khud par gussa aa raha hai ki maine aap par pagalon ki tarah vishvash kiya. Aapko pata hai ki main Raavi se kitna pyaar karta hoon phir bhi aapne yeh kiya. 

His tears flow from his eyes. He is feeling very much hurt by her betrayed. His Dhara Bhabhi gave him betrayed. 

Dhara: shiva...

Shiva: please bhabhi now stop. I don't want to know why did you do this. I don't need any explanation from you. But I have one request from all my family. [ he fold his hands] please stop blaming Raavi for everything. Stop insulting her. I know you don't trust her but she is everything for me. If you will hurt her than you are hurting your shiva. i know you don't like her but she is my life. I don't care what you think about me but she stop insulting her. 

His voice was soft and finally he cried. His all pain came in form of his cry. His divorced, his bhabhi betrayed everything think made him cry. He was in pain and no one is there with him. 

Raavi felt her heart crushing apart after seeing her love crying like mess. She want to hug him and comfort him and let him know that she is there with him. Raavi don't need anything expect his trust and love for him.

Shiva: sorry I need to go....

He left the place ignoring everyone shouting. Raavi can't let him stay alone so she ran after him. Shiva was walking very fast and Raavi was after him. She want to shout and call his name but she don't know why she can't. she is just running behind him.

----------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE. VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW ME