Chapter 17

Raavi Pov

Shiva: till now you have seen my hate, anger, but now you will see my love which will bloom the same love you had for me deep inside your heart.

Saying this left. I look at his blurry image. How much I have love for this man in my heart but that single accident made me realize that my love is getting wasted on wrong person.

Want ever he can do but will never make me fall for him again. He said he loves but reality is that he only loves his Dhara Bhabhi and trust her. I just want to go away from this person now. 

I don't want shiva in my life again. He can't understand me or his mother because for him his Bhabhi is correct. How easily he blamed me that I have killed that unborn baby.

 Not even for once he thought to talk with me before blaming. Just seeing me there he imagine that I have killed his Bhabhi child. Why will I do that. I was the one who stayed with her and took care for her but he was blind in his Bhabhi loves that he ignored the truth

Shiva needs to understand that his Bhabhi can be also wrong sometimes, mistake happened by her also but his trust is blind for her that he ignored his own mother pain.

NEXT MORNING 

I am getting ready for office. Today is my first day at office. I am excited to meet Roshni. I decided to wear simple Kurti with dupatta. In Malhotra company they is no need to wear office type clothes.

I came outside the room and saw Masi and Anita and table.

Raavi: good morning.

Anita/Masi: good morning.

Masi: Raavi where are you going??

Raavi: sorry I forget to tell you that today is my first at office.

Anita: Raavi you would have told us. btw why are you working.

Raavi: at Malhotra company as PA of Nikil Malhotra

Masi: Ravi are you going to leave this house??

Masi sudden question made me go silent. How can she think that I will leave her. Before I was thinking to leave but not now. She always stood for me so now its my time to be there for her.

Raavi: No Masi I am not leaving.

Happiness cross their face. Masi came to me and gave me tight hug. It was motherly love. 

Masi: thank you so much Raavi. I am promising that you will not regret this decision. 

Anita: now come lets have family breakfast together.

We nod and follow to have our breakfast. Everyday Masi make my Favorite breakfast. Why didn't I saw her love and care before?? We are having breakfast together like family.

I was foolish to crave to go in Pandya house. The real family is here with me having breakfast together. Before going I took blessings of Masi.

Masi: stay bless and keep growing.

I smile at her words and gave er tight hug. Breaking the hug I went to Anita di and hug her.

Anita: all the best.

Taking their blessings and wishing I made my way to go to Mandir. I want to start this new opportunity with god's blessings. Reaching there I removed my sandal before entering.

Coming here can give you peace of mind. The air present here is something which calm my nerve. I move forward. I stood in front of Mahadev idol. Joining my hands with closed eyes I prayed to them.

I know he can never do bad to me. What ever happened with me will have its own reason. God can never direct his child in wrong direction. I thank him for this opportunity, I thank him for making me realized that Masi is there with me always. I thank him for everything.

I came out and descended the stairs. My eyes went to small poor child sitting there hoping that someone will come and give them some food. Before I can move to them a voice got my attention. There shiva was standing near his bike with smile on his face and gift in his hands.

I look at him with confusion. Why did he came here?? Is he following me?? I ignored my thoughts and move towards him before he can create any drama here.

Shiva: Good morning

His honey coated words didn't fit with me. I gave him blank look.

Raavi: what do you want??

Shiva: I want you but for now I am here to give you this

He said forwarding flower bouquet and box in front of me. I look at him with confusion but instead of replying he gave me his smile.

Raavi: why are you giving this to me??

Shiva: today is the first day of your job so this is from me as all the best. I hope you grow in your work and make us proud.

I was trying to find any of his plan behind in his eyes but they were telling that he genuinely giving me. But I can't believe this any man.

Shiva: This beautiful rose for my wife who is more beautiful than this flower. And this chocolate for my wife who has same chocolate brown eyes.

His flirty line made anger rush to my veins. I closed my eyes gulping my anger. I look at the flower and chocolate box in my hands and than in his eyes. 

I move to flower vendor and sell that flower to him Then move to that hoping poor children and gave them the chocolate box breaking their starvation period. 

I came back to him and look into his eyes which held hurt because of my action. I ignored his hurtful and painful gaze.

Raavi: I am not your wife any more.   After 3 days we have our first hearing date so be ready.

Determination was heard in my voice. My confident gaze fix on his shocked on.

Shiva: wh..what are you sa..saying??

Raavi: now we don't need to pretend more that we are husband wife because after 1 month we will have our divorced finally.

He didn't said anything further and stood like statue. Tear slip from his left eye which he wipe away quickly before I can see. I turn to leave the place but grip on my hand made me stop.

Shiva: please Chipkali  don't do this to your bhootnath. Your bhootnath can't live without his chipkali. Don't leave me please.

Raavi: Your Raavi and chipkali die on the same day when you said that you don't care if the murder of your bhabhi's child died. You don't care if your Raavi die. This Raavi don't know any Shiva Pandya or any Pandya family and she don't want to keep any relation with you or your family. Everyone is free from crazy Raavi as she is dead. You and your family is free from this burden of your shoulder. 

Shiva: Ra...Raavi

Raavi: Please don't waste my time and be on time at court.

Saying this I freed my hand from his grip and left from there. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE 

VOTE 

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME