chapter 6

Next day
Shiva pov

Everyone was sitting in angan with silence. Atmosphere was tensed. Today is navratri first day and we are planning to invite raavi .

Maa: dhara you can do it

Shiva: bhabhi you have to this.

Dhara: but what if raavi didn't agree.

Gombi: dhara why are thinking negative. Go and with right of elder sister invite raavi for navratri celebration.

Rishita : you people are just you time. Please let raavi live her life without us. She is very innocent soul like angel don't hurt again. She is already broken don't do anything which will break her more.

Shiva: bhabhi I know I did a great mistake. And I have realized my mistake. But I can't let raavi go. I love her and I know she also loves me.

Rishita :Shiva if raavi have loved you and that love would have died the day you insult her at the hospital. And you are saying that you have realized you mistake i cant believethis.raavi will never forgive this Time.

Krish: yes bhabhi is right. Once you realize you mistake God can forgive you but not that person. And raavi bhabhi will be always nit able to forgive you ever

Hearing their words a fear was created inside my heart. What If there words are correct?? I will try my best for raavi's forgiveness. But if she didn't forgive me?? There was knock on the door.

Dhara: i will go and check

Dhara bhabhi went to receive the person. I was lost I'm my own thoughts. Dhara bhabhi came inside with papers in her hands. Her face has lost all its color. She was in shock. What happened to bhabhi??

Gombi: dharaaa.....

Rishita : I will bring water

We all ran to her. She was not saying anything and was still in shock

Maa: e dhara what happened??Have you seen any ghost??

Gombi: dhara what happened??

Rishita bhabhi gave water to dhara bhabhi and took the papers from her hands. Her expression was happy one not like bhabhi.

Rishita :very good raavi ( whisper)

Hearing raavi name I snacked the papers and readed it. There are.....DIVORCE PAPERS. My ground slip from my foot. I was numb. I can't hear anything what bhabhi was saying. My fear was increasing. I can't afford to lose her. I can't

Maa: please someone tell me what happened?

Rishita : Maa raavi have send divorce papers to shiva. I am really proud pf her

Whole angan went silent. Tears slip from my left eye. I think it is some bad dream.

Rishita: why are you all shocked. When you were not aware of truth shiva was going to do this same only. He was the one who was going to divorce her. But raavi did it before him

Dhara: Rishita please don't say anything

Rishita : yes I am going.

Krish: what are thinking shiva just sign it and free bhabhi and let her live

Maa: Krish just get out ( and he was out)

Maa: shiva are you going to sign this paper?? Don't do this raavi is bachhi and she is doing this in anger. When her anger will come down and she will be back to you.

I wish that Maa words will true. But I know...
It's not true. If raavi have send the paper then she is not joking because a girl like her will never play with any relationship.

Dhara: maa how much i know raavi. Her this decision is very determined and. We broke that innocent soul that this level that she is ready to break her own relationship.

I wiped my tears and kneed down infront of bhabhi. She was also crying.

Shiva: bhabhi I am not going to sign this paper. Today I will try my best to gain her forgiveness. You just go and invite her anyhow. If she denied then blackmail her but please I want raavi today. I will clear every misunderstanding between us. And I will win her back.

My words were not helping the fear which was inside me. The fear of losing her.

Gombi :but if raavi didn't listen ??

Shiva: I don't know that gombi. Bhabhi will go to her house ??

Bhabhi : yes I will.do anything which will save my children relationship. But please try you best to get her back

Shiva: i will

Saying this I left the house. I am not going to Mami house. And need peace to think. I need to plan about today's night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like the chapter???
Please
Vote
Comments
Follow me
❤️🙏🙏🙏