chapter 18

Shiva Pov

Raavi: Please don't waste my time and be on time at court.

Her words were excruciating. We are getting divorced in 3 days. 3 days?? I thought that in this 6 month I can get her back But all my plan failed.

She removed her hand from my grip and move to poor children sitting on step of Mandir. She bent down and gave them the chocolate which I have brought for her with love.

My heart broke at the sight. She sold my flowers to vendor. Tears didn't stop this time and flooded. In early morning I thought to give her surprise by gifting but she was not at home so I came her but she gave them to others.

They were not just flowers, they were my love for her. I can feel the pain by her action but its was more difficult to see my chubby, and jollity girl turn into heartless. 

She used be on ninth cloud when someone gift her with small things. But today without thinking about my feeling he gave them to others. My boorish behavior changed my carefree girl into stone.

I look at her retreating figure getting blurred from my vision. The right which I had on her will be lost after 3 days. Just 3 days. 

But still I will try harder on her. My love for her is not dependent on some paper. I will still love her and will try hard to get her back. I left from there after wiping my tears away.

Raavi Pov

Till reaching to office my mind was flooded with thoughts. Finally after 3 days he will be not part of my life anymore. I also felt the same pain but its reality of our relationship. We were never meant to be together.

I reach my desk and saw Roshni talking with new people. She gets mingled with everyone soon unlike me. I move to her and saw her excited face.

Roshni: Raavi....

She came forward and hugged me like she was meeting me after eternity. I smile at her. I can feel 3 pairs of eyes looking at us admiring. I think they are her new friends.

Roshni: Raavi meet my new friends. He is Nitin and Keshav and she is Pari. And guys she is my best friend Raavi

Roshni introduce us. They were just like her carefree, talkative and jollity. I was feeling little awkward with them.

Roshni: so Raavi you are also joining us to Mussoorie.

Raavi : Mussoorie??

Nitin: Yes. Office had planned one month training period for new employees. So we all are going together.

I was not comfortable with this plan. Leaving Somnath was just like dream. Masi will never allow me for this.

Raavi: guys I can't come.

Roshni: why?? don't worry my new friends are vegetarians they will not eat you.

Everyone laugh at her joke and I gave them Lamley smile.

Raavi: guys try to understand I can't come with you. I have never travel outside the Somnath. 

Pari: so its will be good. If you are getting opportunity to travel then grab it.

Raavi: but guys I have never left the Somnath

Keshav: then this is the time you need to. Don't think about travelling alone. We all are with you. And it will refresh our mind also. So give some time of your life to yourself.

Nitin: lets go there and forget our problems for one month

With great difficulty they all convinced me. It will be first time that I will travel outside the Somnath. I never thought that one day I will leave my place.

I think Keshav was correct. Now its time of me to think about myself. I need time for myself. I want to go away from this problem for few day. 

And going to Mussoorie is best. Maybe going there can change my life. Maybe once again I will live my life fully. Maybe it will best change.  It will be sunrise after my darkness.

At 7pm.

I came out from the auto. Today was the first day that why it was lighter. My new friends are awesome. They all care about each other. They are living their lives without any tension but not everyone is lucky enough to get tension free live.

I enter inside the living room and saw Masi with Anita di.

Masi: Raavi you came. I will bring water for you

Raavi: Masi you sit I will take myself.

I said and took glass of water from table. I came and sat with them.

Anita: so how was the first day??

Masi: and how are the people there???

Raavi: My day was nice. And everyone is really sweet with me. They all cared for each other like family. 

Masi: I am very happy for you

Raavi: Masi I am going to Mussoorie after 1 week for one month.

Masi: Mussoorie?? why??and for one month??

Care for me was heard in her tensed voice.

Raavi: Masi there is training camp for new employees in Mussoorie for one month. And I want to go

Anita: but for one month?? Raavi you have never travelled alone and that too this far.

Raavi: Di everything is for first time only. And I want to go away from this place. I want some time alone in nature. Mussoorie is best place where I can find peace.

Masi: Raavi if you want to go you can go no one will stop you dear. In fact I am happy that you are learning to love yourself and live for yourself. 

Raavi: after 3 day I will be having my finale divorced 

My abruptly statement made them stiff. I wanted to tell them before but I didn't. 

Masi: its very good that you are getting freed from loveless marriage.

My own words made my mood suck. Before few min I was happy but now my own words made me dejected. It will take time but soon I will over come this emotional pain. Soon

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME