chapter 22

Author Pov

After running from court Raavi directly went to her home. She saw that mami and Anita are not there at home. She look around and she felt something incomplete. She was sad or happy???

She kept her bag aside and tied her long brown hair in bun. She went to kitchen and fetch water for herself. Silence was all around her. She sat on to think something but her emotions were blocked. She should be happy???

But she was feeling incomplete. Finally tears slip her eyes. Yes she can also feel pain after divorcing shiva. Why will she not?? She has love that man and even after his deeds and after separating from him she is still feeling connected to him.

She want to shout but she can't. Only tears were flowing. Both the soul are feeling pain of separation. She was angry on herself for crying like this. She don't want to feel this pain for him. She don't want to cry for him but she can't help.

Suddenly she wiped her tears harshly with her hands. She took deep breaths and new determination can been seen in her eyes.

" No Raavi you can't cry like this. You love that man but he don't deserve it. Don't think about him. You have got new chance to live your life happily so give it. I can do it."

Her voice inside her mind motivate her. Finally she is free from that loveless marriage. She took her bag and left for her office. 

Here Dhara and Maa were waiting for Shiva as he is going to get divorced today. Both can't see their child in pain. They know how much he is guilty and how much he love Raavi. They saw shiva coming inside the Pandya Niwas like death body.

He was holding paper in his hands, hair were messy, eyes were swollen, looking at his disbelief state made suman heart pain. Her child life got shattered in front for her eyes. Her own tears filled her eyes as shiva walk inside his room without looking at them.

Dhara: maa if shiva will be like this then his mental health will get effected. I think we should do something. 

Maa: what we can do?? That boy lost his love and now he only have guilt left. 

Suman said looking that the closed door of shiva's room. 

Dhara: maa love can happen twice also. We need to take shiva out from his guilt. I think we should call Disha again. Now shiva is divorced and he can marry again. 

Maa: are you even thinking what are you speaking about?? Do you think he will agree to marry again?? and that to with Disha.

Dhara: maa if shiva will spend his time with Disha then slowly he will start forgetting Raavi. I can't see shiva like this. He can't spend his whole life waiting for her who will never come back to her. But our Disha is ready to come back to shiva. Shiva will fell in love with Disha slowly and forget about Raavi. Jaise loha lohe ko katta hai waise pyaar pyaar ko bhula dega.  And we will get our old shiva back.

Suman was trying to digest her words. She can also don't see her child like this. She don't want him to go into depression. And she is ready to do anything to bring his old shiva back. For sake of shiva and for his mental health she is ready to even bring Disha back.

Maa: do whatever but I want my old shiva back. If Disha can do this so bring her back I don't have any problem. 

Saying this suman left the place. And Dhara went to see shiva. She knock on his door but it was opened only. She slightly open the door and saw shiva sitting on the floor and was looking at Mangalsutra. Raavi and his photo were spread all over the place.

Dhara: Shiva....

Hearing the sound he looked at her. Slowly Dhara came inside and sat beside him. Shiva kept his head on her lap and cried harder. 

Shiva: bha...bhabhi....main....ra...raavi se.....bohot...py...pyaar...karta...ho...hoon

He cried harder in his guilt. Dhara kept caring his head. She can't see him like this. Again she needs to do something to maintain peace in this family. 

Dhara: shiva stop crying like this. We can't changed what we did in past but you have your future ahead. It time for move on. Forget her. 

Shiva: don't say like this Bhabhi. I want Raavi back please do something please. 

Dhara: shiva stop crying over her. She don't love you and if she have ever love you then she would have never left you but she did. Why are you wasting your love over her......

Shiva: bhabhi....... not a single word against my Raavi and I know she loves me.

Shiva shouted on her which shocked Dhara. Shiva left the place and Dhara kept sitting there.

Dhara: aaj Raavi ki wajahse Shiva ne mujh par chillaya. Apni Dhara bhabhi par vo bhi sirif raavi ki wajahse.

Dhara was shocked. How can her most loved child shout on her. Shiva was the one shouted on the person who try to say a word against her and today just because of Raavi he shouted her Dhara Bhabhi. Insecurities crept in her heart.

She needs to do something before shiva is fully against her. She can't let this happened. She is going to bring back Disha who will bring back her old Shiva. Unknowingly a hatred for Raavi was made in her heart. She is cursing Raavi without any reasons.    

--------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE. VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW ME.